7

Shuichi POV

Weeks has passed, me, Kokichi and the other two has been hanging around a lot. Sometimes I would leave Kaede so I could go to wherever they're going. Well, she doesn't care actually. She got a girlfriend. I thought it would be Tsumugi but it was that slut Miu.

I also have been kicked in my balls, my legs and have been chased around the school by Kokichi by complimenting him. Yes. All of that happened because of me saying words that is totally true about him.

"Hey princess-" yes, I gave him that nickname. Weird right? "-wanna hang out?" I asked him. He looks at me angrily while some pink was dusted on his cheeks.

"Don't call me princess!"
"Alright m'lady" oh God. I really want to get kicked on the ass. Welp, at least it's by him... I sound like a total obsessed dude.

"Shuichi knows how to tease"
"I learned it from the best" I roll my eyes and he winks.

"They look so cute together! Oh I could just write a fanfiction about them or maybe draw manga about them fucking-" Rantaro slapped his hands on her mouth sweat dripping down his forehead.

I blush while Kokichi as red as a tomato. Again. I wonder what does he do when his parents compliment him. Does he do anything or will he let it be?
"I'll hang out with you anyway" he puffs his cheeks and I blush more. So cute.

"Idiot I'm not cute!"
"Yes you are!" We heard a man scream out then ran out of the school with a brown haired dude.

"See? Even some stranger says your cute" if possible he blushed more but shook his head and dragged me away to the back of the school.
"What are we doing here?"
"It's quiet here" he smiles.

Then we heard a moan. We both freeze. We looked around the corner and saw Miu and Kaede making out. We both blush and immediately run back inside the school.
"Forget what I said about quiet"

"Anyway, what do you want? Why do you need to talk to the one and only Ultimate Supreme Leader?" He says proudly of himself.

"Do you mean Ultimate Supreme Tsundere?" I look at him confused. He blushes.
"I'm not a tsundere! I got a jello heart I'm not that mean"

"But if I compliment you, you start to chase me around the school" I scratched my cheek.
"Hmph! Just tell me what you want" he crosses his arms and blushes slightly.

"I just want to..."
Oh God.. I forgot what I want to talk about.

What should I do?
1) tease or flirty with her
2) just say it's nothing

Option one it is.
"I just want to tell you that you look very cute" He blushes more.
"What the fuck? The first time I saw you I thought you weren't a flirt like Avocado!"

"Well I guess you were wrong baby" wait... Rantaro really is a bad influence on me.

"Call me that one more time of I'm going to stapler your mouth shut" he threatens me.
"Shuichi Saihara!" I look around and saw Rantaro looking mad at me.
"How dare you try to become a devil like me?! Be the pure angel you are and stop flirting with him"

"Who says I was pure?"

Silence. They were all silent.
"EEEE?!" Kokichi screeched backing away.
"WAIT WHAT?!" Rantaro backed away too.

"I WAS HANGING OUT WITH A PERVERT?!" I blush. Oh God I did not mean that...
"N-no!" I said waving my hands and trying to explain to get rid of the misunderstanding. Today is pretty weird. Literally.

Kaede POV

"Good job" I grin as I watch them from afar.