9

Kokichi POV

Finally! My hair hurts like oh my God.
I touched the back of my hair and felt the braid the girls did. My worst fear has come true.

"You look like a girl Mr. Baka!" Kaede giggled and I groaned. All I want now is for this day to end.
I look at myself in the mirror. I really do look like a girl.

"If I went to a mall in something like this, would guys hit on me?" I placed a finger on my chin. I mean, of course they would. They don't care if they seduce females in public.

"Okay that's a weird question" Tsumugi said. I shrugged and turned around to look at Saihara. He was sure enough, blushing.
"Y-you look great" the boy complimented me. I blush and walked towards him. He seem to panic. I stopped in front of him and looked at his outfit.

"I would say the same to you"
"Wow this is new! The tsundere is complimenting a friend?! Amazing!" Rantaro said in disbelief. I look at him blushing. I kicked his leg.

Damn I love it when I do that.

"Ouuch" he laughed.
"I think you should stop hurting others when they compliment you" I turned to look at Shuichi and he jumped.

"I dont care!" I yelled out and left the room.

Shuichi POV

"We're never going to stop this offensive side of his" I scratched my neck and looked at Rantaro who was still laughing. How is he still laughing and why is he laughing?

"You're going to have to tease him to do this" Tsumugi pushed her glasses up a bit.

"To fight a tsundere, you must be what they hate. A flirt" I jumped.
"Isn't that going to lead to some more kicks in the dick?
"Then pin him to a wall or something"
Wait. Pin him... To a-

"I can't do that!" I blushed madly. Their solutions are the worst.
"Yes you can. Prove to us that you're not innocent!" Kaede said with a laugh at the end.
"I'll try"

I'm gonna get kicked in the ass some more, no doubt.
"Good now get out of here!" I was suddenly pushed out of the room. I looked behind me and saw the door closed.

"Be a flirt?"

Short chapter because I have a lot of projects. It's no lazy ass week for me.