2

Shuichi POV

I sat down on a desk beside Kaede. I don't really talk to people that much so I'm mostly known as a shy guy. But if you get to know me better, I'm not really that shy. And I'm also not that innocent thank you very much!

Three other students walked in. It was them. The blue girl, green dude and violet dude. I know I know. I'll just call them that first before they'll say their names. The three sat at the very back of the room, which was behind me.

"Hey, do you think Kokichi will look good on a skirt?" This caught my attention.. somehow. I know it's bad to eavesdrop on a conversation but, I just can't help it. Great I'm actually a pervert.

"Yeah I mean, he would really look like a girl" The boy agreed. "Hey I heard skirts and me wearing it! What are you two talking about?!"

"It's nothing Kokichi" Kokichi.. so the Violet haired boy is named Kokichi. "Yeah right Rantaro" he rolled his eyes. So the other is named Rantaro.

"Hey black hat! Why are you so quiet?" The Blue haired girl suddenly asked. "Shut up Tsumugi, he's just shy probably" so the girls name in the group is named Tsumugi. "Maybe he's listening to our conversation. Who knew he likes boys in skirts" Kokichi said smirking.

I panicked. "No he doesn't!" Kaede defended me. Thank you Kaede. I knew sitting next to you was a good idea.
"Oh? It was you three we saw at the gate" "yep" Kaede smiled.

"I'm Kaede Akamatsu and the person with me is Shuichi Saihara, it's nice to meet you three" she pulls out her hand. "Likewise. I'm Tsumugi Shirigone" she shakes her hand. "The other two are Kokichi" Kokichi waves. "And Rantaro" He winks at her causing her to blush. "You're a flirt" "you're cute"

Kokichi's face turned red and kicked the others knees. "Oh my god!" Kaede pulls away her hand and walks towards the boy on the floor laughing. "Are you okay?" Tsumugi started laughing too. "Dont you dare call me cute again or not only will it be your knees" He looks away still blushing.

"I mean you are cute" I suddenly mumbled. He looks at me more red than before. "Oh, he's gonna get it" Tsumugi says excitedly while Kaede helps the other boy who was crying and laughing. He must kicks hard. "Your lucky your new, I don't want to kick a new friend"

"Oh really? Then why did you kick my cousin?" I started sweating. They're a bit crazy but a fun to talk too. "You guys should be quiet, class is about to really start" Kaede said. Kaede went back to her desk and sits down while I just adjust my cap.

------------------------------------------------------------

After one hour, it's finally recess. We all went out of the classroom and went to the cafeteria. I noticed that Kokichi and the other two went to the back of school. I wonder why.

"Let's go sit with Kaito" i nod and we went to the table where the love birds are. "Hey sidekicks!" He grins at us. We set our food down and sat on the chairs.

"Who was your teacher?" Kaede asked. "He didn't really told us his name. He just straight up told us all to go to the gym and play"

"Wow good for you" I sighed then started eating our food. I was thinking about a lot of things 'till Kokichi suddenly came to my mind. I stopped eating. Why?

"Shuichi are you okay?" Kaede asked me. I looked at the three of them and sure enough they looked concerned. "You should really stop spacing out like that. It's scary" I laugh a bit. "I'm sorry"
"It's fine"

"HAHAHAHA GOOD JOB TSUMUGI" we all, as in all of the people in the cafeteria looked at the entrance. There stood Rantaro and Tsumugi who was laughing their asses off. "I'm sorry everybody please continue eating!" Tsumugi yelled. What was happening?

"Hey aren't they the people we saw at the gate?" I nod. "Yep, their names are Tsumugi, Rantaro and the other is Kokichi though I don't see him". "Come out Kokichi! Introduce yourself to our friends!" Tsumugi said.

"I AM NOT GOING IN THAT PLACE LIKE THIS" Rantaro grabs an arm and pulls Kokichi inside. I dropped my food. Why am I still watching them even though I could just look away and mind my own business?!

"Shuichi your gayness is showing!" Kaede exclaimed concerned. I blushed. "Shush! Don't yell that I'm gay!"
"Oh come on, I'm lesbian and proud!" Yeah, this is one of the reasons we don't have feelings for each other.

"You three sit down!" A guy yelled. The tree went to their own table still laughing. "You look fine Kokichi~" the boy turns red and slaps his shoulder. "Owww" the boy frowns.

"Anyway, me and Maki are going on a date. Even though you just revealed to be gay and lesbian, how about you both come with us?" Kaito suggested. I mean, there's no love so why not?

"Sure why not?" Kaede smiled.