6

Shuichi POV

I woke up feeling better than usual. I look down and saw him snuggling near my chest. I blush. Maybe it's because of him. He looks so peaceful. I slowly lean down and kissed his forehead.

"S-saihara?!" I blushed and pulled away. The boy that was once asleep was now staring at me in shock while blushing thousand shades of red. Oh crap, it's my death.
"W-why did you do that?!"

"I well uh..." How do I get myself out of here. Suddenly his stomach grumbled making more red. Oh thank God. "I'm hungry" he gets off of me then walked out of the room. I'm surprised he didn't say idiot or hit me.

I  got up and walked towards the dining room to see the other laughing and chatting happily. There was a spare seat beside Kokichi so I went to that seat and sat down. "Why didn't you hit me?" I whispered. "Well, I told you I'm not going to hurt you before I slept right?" I nodded. I was given cereal then I started eating.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"It was fun hanging out with you guys! Please come back again" Tsumugi waved at us as we walked away from her house. "Man yesterday was amazing!" Kaito fist bumped the air. That poor air. "I know right?" Kaede giggled.

"So, how was your night with cutie over there~?" Rantaro asked. I blushed.
"Fuck!" Rantaro fell to the ground. "I swear one day I will kill you"

"But you won't do that since you live me right?"
"He has a death wish" Maki mumbled. Kaede helped Rantaro and the boy winked at her making her confused.
"Stop flirting with everyone you think is cute"

"What your jealous~?" He go kicked in the knee. "I mean, you do look cute" I said bluntly. I realized what I said and blushed. He looks ready to kill me when Maki held him back.
"I want to kill avocado bitch" she states and the boy smiles. They both look at him and the boy sweat drops.

"Fuck"

--------------------------------------------------------------

I sit on the bed trying to think of something. I'm bored and my uncle isn't here for the next few months for detective work. Let's see...

Studying

Kokichi

Reading

Kokichi

Danganronpa

Kokichi (hydraulic press-)

I blush even more and turned around to slam my head on the bed. Why must he haunt me? Those beautiful amethyst eyes are driving me to madness. As in literally. He's all I could think about. I started feeling something new. Lust..

I snapped out of it. Whatever 'it ' was. I grabbed the book beside me and started reading it. It was a romance novel. Maybe... If I change the names to mine-

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

WHAT THE FUCK?!

what am I thinking?! Thoughts started to run around in my mind till I fell asleep.

I'm lazy so this is a boring chapter.