4

Shuichi POV

It's been weeks and I finally got to be good friends with Tsumugi and the other two. Maki sometimes hate Kokichi for being the annoying brat he is and also sometimes likes him for kicking my ass one time when I complimented him.
Yes he is a tsundere.

"I don't care I don't care! You could just go to hell now!" Kokichi exclaimed blushing. Rantaro smirks. "Then maybe you could help me go to heaven-" the boy blushes more and kicks him on his balls.

"Oohh~" Tsumugi said trying to contain her laughter while Kaito just laughed. Kaede, being the caring friend she is, helped the boy that was on the ground crying and laughing. Maki and I were just silent. I love my crazy friends.

"Hey! Since it's a Saturday tomorrow, how about you go to my house and we'll cosplay?" Tsumugi suggested. "Sure-"
"NO!" the other two yelled.

"Huh? Why not?"
Kokichi looked at Rantaro like he's saying for him to tell them. He sighed.
"We're going-"
"No spoilers!" Tsumugi hit him on his head. Oh my God..

"Alright, well come" Kaede smiled brightly. I wonder what he was trying to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"I DID NOT SIGNED UP FOR THIS!" Maki yelled as she was being pushed into a closet with Kaito. So yes, it's a Saturday today and right now we're playing 7 minutes in heaven. All of us were laughing while trying to push Maki into the closet.

Once she was in there, we slammed the door shut. "That was hard work" Kaede said tired.
"Who knew she was that strong?" Kokichi wiped the sweat off his face. I just stared blushing.
"Bro your gayness" I blush more.

"Alright, sit down folks so we could see the new couple!" We all sat down like a circle. Tsumugi places a plastic bottle In the middle and turns the bottle. It stops at Rantaro. Rantaro stands up and walks to a room. She turns the bottle again and it stops at.. Kaede.

"Just so you know Avocado man, I'm lesbian" Rantaro frowns. "It was obvious" The girl blushes and Rantaro laughs.

"That's sad... But in you go!" We pushed the both of them inside the room. It was now the three of us. "Maki, Kaito, you guys can come out now!" Tsumugi yelled. Soon the door was slammed opened and both of them were panting and blushing.

"Ooh~ what happened in there~" Kokichi and Tsumugi smirked. Maki's face turned into a tomato before slapping Kaito's face. "Hey! What did I do?"

"Okay, Kokichi and Saihara go in the closet. Now" Tsumugi snapped her fingers and both of us blushed.
"W-what?! What about you?"
"Oh please, I never agreed to play this game. Rantaro suggested it anyway"
Kokichi mumbled something before we were pushed inside by Kaito.

"Goodluck sidekick!"
"KAITO!" I blushed profusely.

"I'm Uncomfortable in this position" the boy below me said. I blushed when I realized what position we were in.
He was right at my hips. It looks like I'm forcing myself in his-
I blushed more. No! I don't want to be a pervert right now!

"YOU BITCHES GET US OUT OF HERE" the boy below me yelled.
"Please Kaito have mercy" I pray to God that we will be let go immediately.
Some minutes, like maybe four minutes has passed and Rantaro and Kaede were finally out of the room.

"LET US OUT" Kokichi screamed.
"Kokichi please stop moving" the boy looks up at me. I just realize how beautiful his eyes were.
"E-excuse me?" Kokichi blushed. I tilted me head.

"You just said my eyes look beautiful"
I blush. "Did I just said that out loud?"
"Yyyyyep"

"SHUICHI STOP BEING SO GAY!" Kaede said out loud. I blushed more.
"You're gay?"
"No! I mean.. maybe.. fuck it yes" I mentally slapped myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Seven minutes. We were finally let out of the small room. Kokichi went to Tsumugi and started yelling at her while blushing.

"Let's watch some movies!" All of us nods and we went to the living room. Maki and Kaito left to make popcorn while waiting for Tsumugi to find a movie to watch. "Hopefully it isn't her anime movies" Kokichi mumbled.

"I want some horror movies so I can cling to the cutie beside me~" oh, he really wants his ass kicked.
"Ouch!" Rantaro jumped and rubbed his arm. "You better shut up or I will drag you to hell"

Kokichi glared at him. "We got the popcorn!" Kaito sat on the couch beside Kaede and placed the popcorn on the table infront of us. "Let's watch It" Tsumugi went to Netflix and pressed on the movie.

I wonder if he'll cling to me.
"Ouch!" I suddenly jumped from the pain on my arm.
"You said that out loud again" Kokichi said with a blush.
"Stop being so gay!" Tsumugi and Kaede said.

"Stop being so lesbian"
"Shut up or do you all want to die?"

We all went quiet.