11

Shuichi POV

"Thanks... For all those corny jokes" I cringe a bit as I remember all those jokes they told me.
"No problem! They were all inspired by my girlfriend by the way!" Akamatsu grinned and Rantaro frowned a bit.

"I'm taking my leave" I stand up and so did Tsumugi. She stretches and says, "me too" before yawning.
We both went out of the room.
"Anyway, here's some more advice. Just be confident and sly to be the perfect pervert you are" she smiles at me while I blush.

"A-alright"
Sly and confident. That really is a nice advice.

Now I'm wondering how I agreed to this . I mean, will it be worth it? I'm probably going to get popular for flirting around the well known tsundere even though it's been like three weeks or something.

We both went our ways. I went to the library and saw Kokichi reading a romance novel. He was blushing and smiling like an idiot. (That's me when I read Wattpad at school) I don't know if I should do it now. There aren't that much people in here.

I sighed.
It's time for this sweet ass to get kicked.

I smirked as I walk towards Kokichi. He doesn't notice until I grabbed his book.
"Sh-shuichi?!" I look at the page he was reading at. Two people kissing.
"Interesting. Who knew you like romance" he blushes.

"J-just give me the book!" He tried grabbing it so I raised it high. Thanks to our height difference, I used it as an advantage.
"Do you like being kissed Kokichi~" he blushes yet he hadn't kicked me yet. That's a good thing.

"I-i don't like being k-kissed" so cute.
"Oh really" I place the book down and i lean towards the grape. He backs away a bit. I grab both his hands and pinned him to a while. He gasped.
"Come on cutie~"

If I continue flirting no doubt this is going to be a hobby of mine.

Kokichi POV

I blush as Shuichi smirks at me. He isn't like this. Normally he would just mutter some sweet compliments.
I'm going to murder an Avocado ass.

"P-please let go" I said completely embarrassed. He lets go of me and crosses his arms.
"Talk to me later Sugar~" I blush a dark shade of red.

He leaves the library and I immediately took out my phone.

Me
Rantaro I will murder you

AVOOCADOOO
H-HUH?! What did I do?!

Me
Don't what did I do me.
I know you said something to
Shuichi to make him flirt, pin me
To a wall and act all confident
And sly.

Rantaro POV

I stared wide eyes at my phone.
Shuichi really did it?
I thought he would just chicken out.

Me
Wow he did? I thought
he wouldn't

Grape gremlin
All right what did you say to him?
Don't make me murder you
You don't want to make me call Maki

I shuddered.

Me
Tsumugi and Kaede told him
Not me. I was just giving some
Jokes and pick up lines
He would use on you

Grape gremlin
And why??

Me
Because he has a crush on
You.

Oopsie. I let that slip. On purpose.
I guess it's time for Tsumugi to cut off my pinkie finger.

Grape gremlin
WHAT?!

Me
I literally could feel your blush radiating through the screen.

Grape gremlin
He's lucky I didn't kicked
His ass for making a stupid
Move

Me
Aww~ he actually cares.

I heard a knock on the door.

I need my daily dose of entertainment. Please anyone, make some new books and make sure to finish it. I want to read something.