𝕋𝕨𝕠 ♔ 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀

Chapter Two 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜

The next morning, King Uther and Queen Zipporah sat on their thrones, ready to greet their guest singer, Lady Helen

The next morning, King Uther and Queen Zipporah sat on their thrones, ready to greet their guest singer, Lady Helen. Arthur and Morgana stood lower down, off the platform and Merlin and Gaius stood to the side of the room.

When Lady Helen entered the throne room, Zipporah and Uther rose from their thrones and stepped down the platform to welcome her. Uther took Lady Helen's hands in his. "Lady Helen. Thank you so much for coming to sing at our celebration."

"The pleasure is all mine," replied Lady Helen.

Zipporah spoke up, "I am so looking forward to hearing you sing for us. I have heard your talents are rival to none."

Lady Helen smiled at the Queen. "Thank you, My Queen, you are too kind. It is my honour to perform for you."

"I assure you, Lady Helen, it is our honour to entertain you." Uther spoke and then he pressed a gentle kiss to her hand. How was your journey?" He inquired, releasing her hands from his grip.

"Oh," Lady Helen sighed, "the time it took, Sire."
.
"Well, it's always worth the wait," Uther finished with a charming smile.

Lady Helen's eyes held a peculiar glint that Zipporah couldn't decipher as she said, "it will be." She bowed to the King and Queen and walked out the room.

Uther held out his arm for Zipporah take, and she did so. The two of them left the room, Zipporah catching Arthur's eye as she did so. Arthur and Morgana waited a few moments, before following them.

(𝚉𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠)