𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ♔ 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁

Chapter Three 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚝

Evening came and Zipporah was finishing getting ready for her dinner with Uther and Lady Helen

Evening came and Zipporah was finishing getting ready for her dinner with Uther and Lady Helen. Uther had dressed earlier than her and had gone down to escort Lady Helen.

Zipporah was putting her earrings in, when there was a knock on the door. Gwen, who had assisted her in changing, asked, "shall I get the door?"

"Yes, please."

Gwen opened the door to reveal Arthur. She instantly poised herself into a short curtsy. "My Lord," Gwen greeted.

Arthur strolled into the chambers. "Leave us," he commanded Gwen.

Gwen looked to her Queen for approval and she nodded, signalling that it was okay for her to go. Gwen curtsied to them both and left.

(𝚉𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚑'𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠)

"Now, what was so important that you had to chase away my maid?" Zipporah inquired

"Do I need a reason to see you?"

Zipporah studied him suspiciously. "No, but you hardly ever come to my chambers."

He caught sight of the large, luxurious bed, and his jaw clenched. "Yours and my father's chambers, you mean," he corrected. His voice held a certain, steel edge.

Zipporah let a soft sigh escape her, "Arthur..."

"I know." He decided to quickly change the subject. "I was informed by a guard that you took Merlin down to his own quarters."

"Yes, that's true."

"What did you do?"

"First, I congratulated him on calling you a prat, and then I tended to his wounds."