1

fighting with your bias
•-∈—∋-•

y/n-your name
y/b/n-your bias' name

•-∈—∋-•

you were disappointed. you had made y/b/n some food before you left for work, 8 hours later, it's still there. he hasn't eaten in days, you were worried about him. you walk to the bedroom to where your boyfriend is. he's sleeping, so you wait for him to wake up and go to the kitchen.

you sit at the dining room table, scrolling through your phone. you hear his shuffled footsteps from down the hall. you prepare yourself from not lashing out on him. as he enters the kitchen where you were, he smiled tiredly and waved at you. you didn't smile or wave back at him, you just looked at him.

"what's wrong y/n?"

"look in the fridge"

he opens the fridge and sees the prepared food you had made for him. he looked back at you with a nervous smile. you still don't smile at him and lean back in the chair.

"you know, i've made you food everyday this week, and you've only eaten a little bit, what is going on
y/b/n?"

you hear him sigh as he nervously sits down in the chair to your right.

"please tell me y/b/n, i'm worried about you"

he's silent for a while until you ask him again with a different tone.

"y/b/n, tell me right now, or i'm staying at my friends house until you open up to me"

he gets a bit angry with you. he doesn't know why you're so upset.

"y/n, i'm fine, i don't need to open up about anything"

"you've been losing weight and not sleeping well for a few weeks, i'm concerned about your health, i just want to know if you're okay"

his face fills with anger.

"im fine, plus you know that it's not your body, it's mine, i do what i want with it"

you are shocked by his painful words.

"wow... i- i cant believe you. i just wanted to express that i cared about you"

it all processed in his mind, he then realized what he had said and how it had effected you. you walked away from him to grab your purse and some clothes.

"y/n... i'm sorry" he spoke softly.

"no, i won't accept it"

"but... y/n, i need you here with me"

"doesn't seem like it by the way you just talked to me"

you closed the door and walked down the hall of your apartment building. you had stopped and leaned against the wall, tears began to stream down your hot cheek. tears fall from your face, you're looking up at the ceiling, trying not to cry, it clearly is not working. you cry hard for a few minutes until you can feel yourself get dizzy.

you try to stand up and continue walking, but you almost fall. y/b/n comes rushing to you before you fall and helps you from injuring yourself. he hugs you tightly, you're now emotionless, not hugging him back.

he breaks the hug and cups your cheeks. he looks directly into your now puffy eyes. he smiles slightly because he had been crying as well. you start crying again and so does he.

"please don't leave me, you know i love you"

"i know you do, please just eat and get sleep"

"will you come back please"

"only if you eat"

"deal"

he kisses your forehead, wraps his arm around your shoulder and leads you back to your apartment. on your way back, he continued to apologize to you for not being in the right mind and also that he appreciated your concerns.

you both eat and cuddle up in bed. he sings you to sleep, and he eventually falls asleep as well. you are glad that you stayed with him and cleared things up with each other.