3

∆felix || soft∆

you get home from a horrible day at work and at any minute, you could burst out crying. you open the door to your house and see your husband felix, sitting on the couch watching tv.

he waves at you to greet you and you wave back with a small smile. you walk over to the table to put your bag down. when you set it down, you feel a tear stream down your cheek. you sniff and wipe it away.

"are you alright y/n?"

you turn around and nod.

"are you sure? when you don't answer me with words, i know something is on your mind"

you start to tear up and your face reddens. felix gets up from the couch and rushes to you to give you a tight hug. he begins to pet your hair and plants a long and soft kiss on your cheek.

"it's okay, it's okay, calm down a bit, we can go to the bedroom, lay down and cuddle. you can tell me about your day if you'd like and i will listen, how does that sound?"

you nod and he begins to lead the both of you to your shared bedroom. he lifted up the comforter so you can get comfortable. he then slips into his side and wraps his arms around you. you feel that he is warm and the sensation makes you calm down a bit.

you just sit there and enjoy his company before talking about your horrible day. about an hour goes by, your tears are all gone and you're tired from crying.

"you look sleepy, go to sleep and take a nap, and i will make some dinner while you're sleeping"

"alright"

he leaves the room and lets you fall asleep, which you do quickly.

when you wake up, felix is next you, sleeping soundly. you look at the time, it's 7:49 pm. you slept for almost 4 hours. you sit up and rest your back on the headboard. felix wakes up as well. he smiles at you and you smile back.

"i decided not to make dinner and order something when you wake up, i didn't want the house to burn down"

you giggle and nod your head in agreement.

"thank you for doing that, both not burning the house down while i'm asleep and calming me down"

"it was no problem, i'm always here for you, now... what are you hungry for?"