23

today's the day

your POV
"yep. today's the day" you  thought.

"today i am going to confess to
y/b/n"

you are sitting on the bus, listening to loud music as so many thoughts fill your head. as you arrive, your heart begins to race a bit. entering the crowded building, making your way to his locker. he's there, oh no. you were hoping that he would be gone so that you could think over this decision. but he is here and you need to do this now.

you approach him slowly and stand behind the metal of his locker. he closes his locker and gets a little startled by your presence.

"hello y/n, how are you today?" he speaks with that sweet smile of his.

"i am doing well, you?"

"that's great, i am well too. are you alright? you look a little pale"

"i am fine, i just need to tell you something"

"go ahead"

you tell him your feelings. he laughs a bit and walks away. you feel your whole being sink. you poured your heart out in that statement and he just laughed. he laughed at your truth. he laughed at the fact that you like him. how could he?

the bell rings and you realized that you might be late to class. you pass by y/b/n and push him slightly.

y/b/n's POV
"did she really say that? the love of my life?"

i got nervous and didn't reply to her. i did the most disgusting and embarrassing thing. i laughed at her. why did i do that. she probably hates me. i got so embarrassed, that i walked away.

the bell rang and i saw her crying while pushing herself past me.

i have to apologize to her and explain.

overall POVit's now friday night and is currently 4pm

overall POV
it's now friday night and is currently 4pm. y/n has another 3 hours to get ready. she starts with a hot shower, so hot to the point where she walks out of the shower, she's glowing pink. drying off with a towel, she wraps it around her breasts and goes to her bedroom to pick out what to wear.

"it's a simple date" she thought.

so this is what she picked out.

nothing too fancy or too cozy.

she put light makeup on, to cover up some blemishes. 7pm rolls around and she gets a text from y/b/n.

"i am outside"

she smiles at her phone and exits the house. they turn up the radio and jam out to the songs being played. they're having fun before their date even starts.

your POV
he buys you dinner, a movie and even takes you on a walk after.

"you know, this honestly has been one of the best days i've had in a long time, thank you for that" he spoke softly

"really? i was going to say the same thing"

"yes really"

you both smile. he snakes his hand in with yours and interlocks his and your fingers.

"i have been waiting so long to ask you this, but will you be my girlfriend?"

"yes y/b/n"

"do mind if i kiss your cheek?"

"not at all"

he pecks your cheek very awkwardly.

"oh come on y/b/n, you gotta do better than that"

you both laugh and he tries again. this time is more passionate and affectionate. it makes you both blush.

he drops you off at home and he texts you right after.

"i miss you"

"i miss you too"

you turn your phone off and get ready for bed. you finally lay down and squeal to yourself because of the events that had occurred.

before you fall completely asleep, you have flashbacks to where you'd gone.