31

playing with each other

you and your boyfriend y/b/n have been dating for a year now, but have not tried anything sexual yet. you have both established that you'd like to try soon to become more comfortable with each other.

one night, you were over at his house, playing video games. all of a sudden, you felt a wetness grow in between your thighs. you tell him about it and he asks you something.

"may i touch you?"

you nod shyly. he gets up and locks his bedroom door because his parents are home. he comes back, sits down on the bed with you and leans his back on the head board.

"come here and let me touch you"

"okay..."

you're nervous because you've never done this before. he spreads his legs, so you can lay between them. you get comfortable enough with him that you take his arm and set it on your stomach. he kisses your forehead before continuing.

"let me know if you want me to stop"

you nod. he starts by trailing his thumb under the waistband of your shorts. then goes to put his whole hand in, exploring your wet core. a groan leaves his lips.

"you're so wet y/n"

his middle finger glides up and down your slit, making you bite your lip. the same finger makes its way into your core, causing you to gasp. he pumps the finger multiple times before adding another.

as the time goes by, you cum a few times. you feel like he needs some relief as well because you can feel his member grow. you take his hand out of your shorts and get up.

"did i do something wrong?"

you shake your head and look at his erection. you both had already established that no sex would be for a while, so this is all you could do for now. he looks down at it as well and nods. he unbuckles his jeans and exposes his member to you. you act as if you have seen gold, and touch the tip.

he bites his lip, signaling that you're doing the right thing. he slips his hand back into your shorts and continues his work. you go farther with pleasuring him, sliding your hand down to his shaft and giving it a good stroke. his face indicates that you should keep going.

both of you kept pumping your hands into the other, rolling the hips up to get more friction. you two continue touching each other until both of you have reached your climax. gaspy breaths were heard in the silent room.

he tells you not to move so he can clean you up before continuing what  had happened before. he grabs a warm washcloth and wipes up all of your juices, also cleaning himself up.

he unlocks his door and lays down again. asking you to lay in the same position in between his legs. handing you a controller, he starts the game once more. his door opens.

"hey y/b/n, your dad and i are going out for a bit"

"alright"

"have fun guys! bye y/n!"

"we will" he says

the game is still going and you're laughing. the door shuts and he kisses your forehead.