49

3racha (poly relationships)
if you're not comfortable, please skip

hard
you had sent pictures of you dragging your finger along your clothed slit to changbin who was at work. jisung sat beside you as you did this, a whine escapes your mouth, you are close to your high. jisung looks over at you and glances every so often at the work you've done.

he sees that you need relief, or at least another persons touch. he moves closer to you and asks you mentally if he could help out. you nod at him and spread your legs.

"we have to be quick, they will be home soon" he says as he slides down his sweatpants

you nod again and move your underwear to the side. you place yourself onto him and sink down, letting a low moan fall out of your mouth. you bounce up and down when you adjust to his size. he thrusts up to match you, to make it go faster.

pants and moans were heard throughout the silent living room. you finish within less than a minute, and set your head down on jisung's shoulder. you felt a tap on the top of your head and raised your head. oh no. it's changbin and chris.

you two are caught but they don't do anything. they don't stop you. they just stand there, smirking. they look at each other and whisper in their ears.

"our precious babies... please continue, you look so cute getting off as subs" changbin explained with a slight chuckle on his voice.

you look jisung in the eye and followed the order given to you.

soft

"chris... can you help me up?" you say while struggling to reach something at the store.

chris lifts you up, helping you see better. you grab the bag with a halloween costume off of the top shelf.

"what's that?" said jisung

"it's a costume" you said, showing the picture of a angel on the front.

changbin chuckles when he sees you getting all excited for a costume.

"can we all get one?" jisung spoke quite loudly.

chris made a hand gesture, telling him to calm down and he nodded, telling us that we all can get a costume.

"can you all match with me? i'll feel lonely if i'm the only angel"

jisung got help from chris as well, grabbing another angel costume. chris and changbin decide to pick out devil costumes.

"look, we were the devil and you are the angels, pretty clever huh?" spoke changbin

you and jisung nod