18

ABUSE IS A PART OF THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

your boyfriend felix has not been home in over 4 days. you try your best to understand that he's busy, but he wasn't on tour. he usually comes home right away when they're done with their schedule. you called him multiple times everyday. it had gotten to the point where you called chris.

"hello y/n, what's up?"

"felix isn't answering me, is he alright?"

"yeah, he's right here, hold on"

you hear the phone being handed to him.

"what do you want y/n?"

he sounded bratty.

"i just wanted to make sure that you were alright, damn"

"i'm fine, goodbye"

he hung up and your heart began to feel heavy. did he not love you anymore?

about an hour goes by and he finally comes home. you try to hug him but he denies the affection.

"what's wrong with you, you love my hugs"

"i know i do, it's just that you've been so attached to me lately, i need some space"

"how could i be attached to you, you're never home... you're overreacting"

he sighs.

"that's the reason why i'm not home, give me some space y/n"

you walk towards him because you see a small cut under his eye. he backs away.

"y/n stop"

you stop in your footsteps.

"i don't want you to see my angry side, you don't deserve that" he said softly.

"go ahead, it's the least i can get out of you right now"

you stepped closer to him and he looked at you with rage.

"go ahead, hit me" you said.

he stands there. you look down and see that he is clenching his fists.

"do it, i'm not scared, you're the one that's scared"

"y/n, i advise you to back away"

"no, i won't"

he lifts his arms and pushes you away from him. you step back from the sudden force.

"is that all you got?"

he steps towards you and grabs your wrist.

"don't test me" he growled.

you snatched your arm away from his grasp and walked to the bathroom.

while you were in there, you heard a number of crashes. you stay in the bathroom and call the police.

they answer and you tell them that your boyfriend is having a breakdown, throwing things and grabbed you. they are on their way.

you walk out of the bathroom and a vase is thrown at you. the vase breaks and cuts your cheek. you bring your hand to your now bloody cheek. felix does not stop to say sorry or even look at you. he just came towards you and his hand slapped against your other cheek.

you drop to the floor. all he does is laugh at you and walk away. as he turns around, the police enter the front door. they try to stop him from doing any more harm. they come closer to him and try to cuff him, he dodges and punches one of the policemen.

the other police officers come at him, he punches another officer. one grabs a hold of him and puts cuffs around his wrists. the fallen officers makes their way to you and help you up.

felix must've been in a trance because after he was cuffed, he acted like he didn't know what was going on.

"oh my god, y/n, what's going on?!"

you don't answer him.

"did i do this?!"

"you sure did, you threw that glass vase at your girlfriend, cut her cheek and you also slapped her pretty hard because it left a mark as well"

he started crying while being taken out of the door. you hear a loud "i'm sorry y/n" from outside. you start crying your eyes out, then an officer came up to your and comforted you.

"is there anybody you could call?" the officer spoke to you.

"yes"

you call chris again and explain what had happened, he's coming to pick you up.