32

feeling tired but horny

you both haven't slept in over 20 hours because of how busy you were with buying your new house. unpacking, moving more things in, buying necessities and other things along that line.

the two of you decide to lay down for a bit, try to catch some zzz's. you're sitting in between y/b/n's legs, he's leaning back on the arm of the couch. all is good until it is interrupted by a bulge growing on your back. he groans.

"really buddy, now?" he speaks in a low, husky voice.

you tiredly giggle and sit up. you move and place yourself on his legs again, but facing him. you press your heat near his member, followed by laying your head on his shoulder because you're so weak already.

he thrusts up at your clothed heat and you whimper. a groan leaves his lips again and smiles while he kisses your cheek. you slowly grind onto him.

"are you sure baby? you look very tired" he said with a low and husky voice.

that didn't help. his morning/tired voice makes you feel some type of way, if you know what i mean 😈. you can't help but moan again and kiss his lips. you nod, non verbally telling him to keep going.

"alright princess" he speaks again with the low voice, in return making you extremely wet.

he noticed how wet you were because of how you were slowly rubbing yourself against him. he proceeded to move you back a bit so he can release his member. you look at it with hunger in your eyes. slowly bringing your shorts and panties to the side, you move back to your desired spot.

rubbing against each other, unclothed. first gliding your folds back and forth on his member, lubricating your throne. you finally gained enough friction where you could slip his member inside of your heat. a low moan leaves your mouth.

you sit there because you two haven't had sex in a while, so you had to adjust to his size. once you were comfortable, you moved slowly, earning a groan from him. moving a bit faster now, you both let out sounds of love.

he brings his hands to your waist to help maneuver the sloppy thrusts. pushing your core harder and deeper on his member made you bite your lip. you feel yourself tighten around him as you reach your climax.

he twitches inside of you, so you do your secret trick. you softly kiss his lips while caressing his cheeks. just by that, sends him overboard and releases his seed into you.

you sit there for a minute, still high in pleasure and also very tired. you slip off of and sit next to him. he undressed the both of you afterwards, grabs your waist and pulls you closer.

"come on baby, let's go take a shower and go to bed"