A Rude Awakening

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I wake up to hear here my Mom yelling at me from down stairs.

"(Y/N) IF YOU DONT GET YOUR ASS UP NOW YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF WORK!"

'Work ? I don't have a job?' I thought sitting up in bed. I look over to my dresser to see a purple polo with a Freddy Fazbear pizzeria logo stiched on it , a black skater skirt that went a little past half way down my thigh, and my black chucks sitting there, otherwise known as my uniform for my new job.

"Oh yeah, that job." I say to my self, getting out of bed. I then proceeded to put on the previously mentioned clothes. I afterward put on my make-up and put my (h/l) (h/c) hair into a high poney tail leaving my bangs out.

I grab my keys and phone and walk down stairs to tell my mom goodbye. "Bye Mom. Love ya!" I tell her kissing her on the cheek."Love you too, Pumpkin!"

I then walk out the door and to my car. I get in my car and drive to my new job.

I just recently got a job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria as a waitress. And today's gonna be my first day on the job.

I soon see my turn and pull up to the building. I then park and exit my car. Grabbing the keys and locking it up. I then place my phone in the waist band of my skirt and walked into my new place of work.