Another new friend?

"OKAY NOWS A GOOD TIME TO GET UP AND RUN!" Kaitlyn shouted at me while pulling me up.

"INTO THE GAURDS OFFICE!" I yelled running towards it.

"GOOD IDEA!" Kaitlyn yelled running after me. We both ran in and slammed both of the doors shut.

  I paced around the room while mentally freaking out.

"What time is it?" Kaitlyn asked while picking up the blood splattered tablet.

"2:36." I responded."Why does that matter we're both practically dead any ways?" I questioned.

"It matters because at 6:00 the animatronics go back to there spots and the doors unlock." She responded.

"This tablet will also help us survive." She said while clicking things on the tablet.

"How?""This tablet accesses the security cameras. Letting us know where every one is. It also tells us our power level for the room. And if it hits zero we're dead." Kaitlyn answers.   

"So whats our power level?" I ask. "I hate to tell ya this but its at 25%."        

"Shit. So what do we do?" I questioned.

"The first thing would be to open up both doors." She responded "But Won't They Just Come In and kill us?!"

"Nope we're safe for now. Foxy's only peeking his head out of his curtain. Freddy is on stage. Chica is backstage putting that guys body in a Suit. And lastly Bonnie is in the broom closet." she responded back to me. And with that I opened the doors.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Umm, I guess the only thing that we can do is sit and wait." she said, her mouth turning into a small frown.

  "Or we could have a slumber party!" a cheery voice called. I turn around to see a girl around my age. She had slightly wavy yellow hair that went down to her shoulders, and she had lavender eyes. She was wearing a white shirt with little pastel designs on it to make it look like confetti with blue jean booty shorts and orange converse.

  "Who are you?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Oh! Hi I'm Chica and you are?" the girl said.

"I'm (Y/n) and this is Kaitlyn."

"Um, not to be rude or any thing but, aren't you  supposed to be a killer robo-chicken?" Kaitlyn cut in. 

"Ummmm, I guess so. But I also have this form, that I like much better." she said doing a little twirl.

"Why are you not killing us like you did that other guy?" I asked.

"It's been A while since I've had other girls to hang out with, and I thought we could be friends. Plus you seem nice. That other guy was a real jerk." Chica said with a sad smile.

"I'll be your friend." Kaitlyn said standing up and giving Chica a hug.

"Yay!" Chica exclaimed hugging Kaitlyn back.

"What about you? Will you be my friend?" Chica said looking at me.
"Umm...Sure :D!" I said.

" Yay!" She screamed at me running up and hugging me, which I accepted.

  "Wait. If your a human, then what about the others?" Kaitlyn asked Chica.

"You can come out now boys!"