The second kill

I looked at the clock. "Awwww yissss, work is over!" I quickly  clocked out in the night guards office then found a nice place to nap.

*ONE NAP LATER

I woke up to a dinging noise. 'Must be 12. OH YAH I NEED TO FIND EVERYONE'.

I walked down to the night guard's office. In the office I see a poodle headed blond girl with glasses. She has her sketch book out, not even paying attention t  the screen or doors.

"Yo girl your gonna get killed." I tell her.

"Hey Im (y/n)."

"Oh Im Karis."(Its pronounced like paris but with a K)She said.

Just then Kaitlyn appears in the other door.

"Karis what are you doing here?" She asked the girl. 

"You know her?" I asked Kaitlyn.

"Yup. We've been best friends since 6th grade." Kaitlyn said back to me.

"So Karis, what are you drawing?" I asked peeking over her shoulder. "Yaoi."

"God damn." Kaitlyn said shaking her head

  Then *BAM* out of no where a man appeared out of thin air. He had a green shirt, brown hair and legitimately orange skin.

  "THIS IS HOMESTUCK!" he yelled shooting Karis in the face with a Ebola gun.

  "WTF?" Kaitlyn said looking at Karis's dead body.

"Um. Is she dead?" I asked looking at the body on the floor.

  "That was Andrew Hussie creator of Homestuck. So there is a possibility that she'll come back to life.

"Im still here!" Lord Hussie said to us.

"Oh."

Kaitlyn started to violently shake the man. "WHY WOULD YOU KILL THEM ALL!  WE WAITED A YEAR FOR AN UPDATE AND ALL WE GET IS WEEABOOS AND DEATH!!!!" He then snapped his fingers and disappears.

  Karis then sits up from the floor in a weird outfit. 'Are those pajamas?'.

"OMG KARIS YOU REACHED GOD TEIR!"

  Foxy then runs into the room with a sword and beheads Karis. She then dies again. 'What the fuck."