A "Foxy" new friend

I as I walk in to Freddy's the first thing I noticed was three animatronics on stage. Well that and the smell of pizza.

   As I started to look around the place I noticed the rule sheet posted on the wall it says:

RULES FOR SAFTY

1. Don't run

2. Don't yell

3. Don't scream

4.Don't poop on the floor

5.Stay close to mom

6. Don't touch Freddy

7. Don't hit (dat ass)

8. Leave before dark

   "I mostly listen to the 4th ,6th, and 8th rules" I herd a voice behind me say. I turn around to see a girl who looks around my age standing there.

    She has long orange hair that goes down to her butt(dat ass), really pale  skin and black eyes and is wearing a pirate costume?

"Hi, my name is Kaitlyn." the girl says. "You must be (y/n) the new waitress. I work over in pirate cove."

  "Yeah." I state.
" How'd ya know?"

" Bruh Im magic" she says doing sparkle fingers.

"And also the fact that your wearing a name tag."

"Oh." I state looking down at my name tag.

   "Wait here I'll show you around in a moment. But first I need to find my missing fox tail and ears." she then runs off to the back.

  "Great. Alone again." I say aloud while sitting down at a table. I pull out my phone and start to read on it.

  I was just getting to a good part in my fanfic when Kaitlyn runs back into the party room this time wearing the previously missing ears and tail.

   "So." I state while standing up from my table and putting my phone away.

"How about that tour?"