Late Night Teasing

*Time skip to a month forward*

Its been a while since Kaitlyn and I were killed and stuffed inside of robots. And life's been pretty good.

  "I'm sooooo bored." Kaitlyn said while pouting. "I have an Idea!" I said. But before

I could say anything I was cut off by being yelled at.

“NO!" Foxy and Bonnie both yelled at me.

"Why not?" I said while pouting.

"Because last time ye had an idea I was accused of givin Bonnie the ol' knot." Foxy said. Meanwhile Bonnie was a blushing mess and the rest of us were laughing at the two.

"I think (y/n) has great ideas." Kaitlyn said smirking.

"So what is your great idea?" Bonnie and while sitting in the EMO CORNER.

"Well Kaitlyn and I have been dead for a month and still haven't got revenge. Or killed anyone for that matter." I said with a bored expression.

“I'm sure you'll get to kill someone soon!" Chica said with a smile still on her face.

"MmmmHmmm... That's what you've been saying for the past month." Kaitlyn said getting up from her chair in the party room dusting off her shorts and stretching.

  “Don't worry imma get my revenge soon." Kaitlyn said with a evil smile. Then she shot us a piece sign and slank away to our stage. 

  "What's up with her? She seems upset lately." Golden Freddy said looking down and twiddling his thumbs.

"Oh she just is missing her family. But, it's not like I can blame her I miss my family too." and with that I started to cry. 'Red? I'm crying tears of blood. How is that possible?' I thought while I still sobbed.

"D-do you thi-think that they even notice that we're g-gone?" I cried into Golden Freddy's shoulder while he hugs me.

"I'm sure they noticed (y/n), you really are a unforgettable girl." and with that I started to blush. We both started leaning into each other into each other 'Omg are we gonna kiss' I thought while mentally squealing like a fangirl. Golddie was just an inch from my face when we we're cut off by the ringing of bells. I quickly pull away turning back into a dog robot. "Sorry gotta go!" I yelled to him while running to my stage.

  Once on stage I sat down at my drums. Kaitlyn said: "I know what you did in the dark."

"What do you mean other than making an obvious song refrence." I stated.

"I saw you kissing Golddie~" She said teasing me. 'Oh two can play at that game.'

"Oh just like you and Foxy!~" I retorted.

"Shut up. I never kissed Foxy." She said turning away.

"And I haven't kissed Golddie. I was about to. But I didn't." I said also turning back to my normal spot.

'Time to start the day.'
//Sorry for the random bold words i accidentally clicked on it and yeah. oh and imma try to update more.//