Return of the Knot

//warning random as fuck~//

  "So Im bored." Kaitlyn states.

"You're always bored." I retorted. "So are you."

"So watcha wanna do about it?" I questioned.

“We could go fuck with the others." Kaitlyn said giving a cat face :3.

“Oh hells ya!" I asked jumping up with a fist pump.

*A little whiles later*

Kaitlyn and I where sneaking up on our firdt victim.... Bonnie. He was in the party room facing the stage. And we are creeping down the hallway leaving the girls bathroom.

*Bonnie's POV*

I was just minding my own business. Looking off at the stage just derping around , when I feel something hit the back of my head. I turned around to see what it was only to see a peice of rope on the floor. I picked it up only to see it tied in a knot with a note attached. I turned it over and read: 'Love Foxy'.

"Pffffft. HAHAHAHA!"I turn around to the sound of laughing and running.

"(Y/N)! KAITLYN! I WILL KILL YOU BOTH!" "TOO LATE!" Kaitlyn yelled back.

I chased those two girls until they finally stopped in a room. I looked around to see... I was in pirate cove... The knot still in hand...

  "Ahoy Mateys ! What did you come to me cove for?" Fox  asked looking over the three of us.

"We brought Bonnie here so he can return the knot!" (Y/n) said while giving Kaitlyn a high-five.

“I think we should give these two some alone time!" Kaitlyn said while waggling her eyebrows. With that they both left. Leaving me in a awkward situation. 

~Kaitlyn's POV~

  “Gawd we are evil." I said to (Y/n) with a smirk.

“So what are we doing next?" (y/n) asked returning the smirk.

"I think that the best idea would be to go to the spare parts room."

~time skip~

  The two of us looked through everything and managed to find two hollowed out golden freddy costumes in our sizes. We put them on and headed towards the kitchen. When we got there we saw Golddie still in his robo form. 'This is gonna be awsome'.

"GOLDIE COME HERE!" Kaitlyn yelled while the two of us headed to  the main stage. "What do we do now?" I whispered to Kaitlyn.

"UM...Um..um. welllllllll..... "

"You have no ideas either. Do you?-_-" I asked her.

"Would you believe me if I said no?"

"Kaitlyn are you in here? WTF are you too wearing?" He asked looking over at the two off us.

"OMG!!!! I HAVE A GREAT IDEA!" Kaitlyn yelled, scaring Goldie a bit.

-Time skip-

-Bonnie's Pov-

  "I NEED EVERYONE IN THE PARTY ROOM!!!!! NOW!!!!" I Hear someone yell and walk to the room. I walk into the room and see Foxy, Chica, and Freddy.

“Where's everyone else?" I asked only to hear music and the curtains on the show stage open to reveal 3 GOLDEN FREDDYS?

  "YOU KNOW THE RULES SO DO I!" OH GAWD WHAT'S HAPPENING! On stage the three Golden bears are dancing and the one in the middle is singing an awful song.

"NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP! NEVER GONNA SHUT YOU DOWN! NEVER RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU!" Goldie sang. I look over to see Freddy gone, Chica trying to sneak out, and Foxy dancing.

-(Y/N)Pov-

  We finally finished rick rolling the crowd only to see all of what's left of the crowd is Foxy. Which dosnt surprise me. Kaitlyn and me took off our suits and high fived each other and Goldie.

"Nice job Goldie!" Kaitlyn said with an approving nod.

"You two did too!" he said smiling at us.

"ARRG! Guys it's 5:59! Foxy told us.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed and we all dashed off to our places.