The First Murder

“WHAT. OKAY SO LET ME GET THIS STRAIGHT. WHEN I GOT THE JOB HERE THE MANAGER DIDN'T THINK TO SAY  'OH BY THE WHY THE ANIMATRONICS ARE ALIVE '!"

“(Y/n)!"

“ OH AND DONT THINK YOUR OFF THE  HOOK KAITLYN! YOU DRAGGED ME AROUND FOR TWO HOURS THIS MORNING AND THE TOUR YOU COULDN'T SAY A ' HEY THE ROBOTS WILL KILL YOU AFTER DARK'!" I screeched at her.

“(y/n) you need to calm down. If you don't they will find us and will kill us." Kaitlyn said in a calming manner.

  "Okay. Okay. So, whats the plan." I said trying to calm down.

"We're going to  the night guards office. He might be able to help us." she responded.

"Any thing else?" I questioned.

"You may want to take your shoes off. To eliminate any extra noise." she said bending over to remove her shoes. I followed the action, doing the same with my own shoes.

  "Now, follow me." she said heading to the back.

*mini time skip*

  We finally made our way to the office. Which is actually a very short walk. But a short walk can take a very long time when you are tip toeing in the dark trying to avoid killer robots.

Kaitlyn nudged me and pointed up towards the office's window. I looked up seeing a man in his thirties with a tablet in his hands. He looked at the window that we are hiding under with a scared look on his face.

  I looked over to see Chica coming down the hallway. Kaitlyn grabbed my arm pulling me into a dark corner of the hall, opposite of Chica. Chica walked into the office without noticing us in the corner.

"SCREEEEEEEEEE!" 'Is that Chica?'

"AHHHH!" The man yelled. Oh god is she killing him?! *THUNK*. Chica then walked out of the gaurds office. In her hand (wing?paw?) she was dragging the limp dead body of the man.

She continued to walk down the hall away from us. When the worst thing that could happen to someone in this scenario happened.

*RINNNNNNNNNNNG*

“OH DEAR GOD WHY DID SOMEONE HAVE TO CALL ME!?!?!?!?"