New Bodies

*(Y/N) POV*

I woke up and felt different. I looked around me to see I was on a stage, sitting at a drum set.  I looked down at myself only to see the dog animatronic from last night. I look in front of me to see the cat from last night standing in front of a microphone.

The cat then turned around to look at me. I blink and when I open my eyes I see Kaitlyn standing there in the cats spot in the same clothes as the cat with ...cat... ears?.... 'Kaitlyn's the cat..... So I'm the dog?.... what happened last night?'

“KAITLYN WHY AM I A DOG AND YOU A CAT WHAT IS HAPPENING ?!?!?" I Yelled extremely confused.

"Last night we were strangled to death by the the Boss of this place. He then put us in these suits." She said calmly. 

  “So what do we do on stage?" I asked her.

"We play songs to entertain emo lil shits." she said.

"Okay." I said testing out my new black drum set.

  *Time skip*

  No ones has came over to us yet and I'm getting pretty bored just sitting here. That is until a group of teens came into the place wearing band shirts, tight jeans, and eyeliner. They started to make fun of us. Then Kaitlyn opened her mouth.

“Welcome young emos! We are here to preform for you! Any requests?" They all stated mumbling to each other.

Then one shouted out."DRUG IN ME IS YOU~" Kaitlyn looked back at me and we nodded to each other. We then started to play.

*many songs later~*

"Good night young emos! And come again!" And with that they all shuffled out of the building along with every one else, since it was closing time. Kaitlyn and I waited for the night guard to come, on stage. Trying the same act as the others, of randomly appearing and disappearing to fuck with the gaurd. Until finally at 3am Chica killed the dude.

  We all met up in the Kitchen trying to avoid the cameras. When Kaitlyn and I got there we both Acted like normal robots to mess with the others.

"I wonder if there's dead bodies in these two too." Golden Freddy said sadly.

“If not I can change that." Chica chipped happily.

“Only one way to find out...." Bonnie said pulling Kaitlyn over to him. He was about yo open her back open when she turned into her human form.
“Stay out of my back.-_-" She said turning around and pouting.

“Kaitlyn....Is..That you?" Chica said with a shocked face. Looking around they all had shocked faced

  I then concentrated. And turned my self back to human too. They all looked shocked to see me too. I looked at my reflection in the shine of the oven. My (h/c) hair now had light blue dog ears in it. I was wearing a leather jacket unzipped with a light blue tank top  under it grey booty shorts with a chain on them. My fluffy dog tail and a pair of black heels. I also decide to take a second look at Kaitlyn's outfit. Her long orange hair now faded to black at the tip and had grey cat ears in it. Her once dark eyes now emerald. She had on royal blue booty jean shorts, a tight fitting  black V-neck with slashes, black high heeled combat boots, and a black choker. She also had a long grey tail that fades to black at the tip and lots of eyeliner.

"What happened to you two?" Bonnie asked.

“The boss decided we would make good robots. So he strangled is and put us in these suits." Kaitlyn said with a shrug.

"But, hey, now we're anamatronics too." I told them.

“Eeeeeeeeep! That means we can besties forvever!!!!!" Chica said while grabbing Kaitlyn and me and putting up in a strangling hug.

"Help.. me..." Kaitlyn said, reaching out her hand for help. Freddy then pulled her off of us.

"Thanks." gasping for air. I looked at the clock."Guys we need to go to our spots. It's 5:45."