Meeting the boys

"You can come out now boys!" Chica chirps happily while still hugging me. Four  men emerge  from the shadows. Chica then lets go of me and flings her arms around one of the dudes waist. He has brown hair and blue eyes has  brown bear ears with a matching nub tail. He's wearing a white long sleeve button up with dark jeans and black dress shoes.

"If you two are looking for boyfriends pick one of the other three because this ones mine." Chica said squeezing the poor boy tighter. At that comment you blush a little I look over to see Kaitlyn doing the same.

   Kaitlyn then inched over to me slowly so we we are now shoulder to shoulder.

"I may have to take her up on that offer" she whispered in my ear.

"I know. Right?" I whispered back into her ear ending witha slight giggle.

  Kaitlyn then stepped away from me a bit and said,"So let's meet the lucky bachelors." And with that I and some of the other boys *cough the ones not being strangled by Chica cough*  Blushed.

"Hey. Im Goldie, Freddy's brother." a golden haired boy said. He was wearing dark grey skinny jeans a long sleeve white button up with gold suspenders and a gold bowtie. He had black converse and black eyes. Along with his own little ears and nub tail.

  "Sup Bruh? Im Bonnie said a by with purple hair styled in a slightly emo fashion and as pink eyes. He's wearing a lavender hoodie that has a grey tint to it, faded black skinnies ,and grey converse. He also has bunny ears. So he must have a tail!

  "Um Bonnie? Can you do me a favor?" I asked in a sweet voice. "Sure. What?"

" Turn around." Kaitlyn cut in. 'Ah. She must have the same idea!'

"Okay?" he answered. He turned and there it was in all it's fluffy glory.....His bunny tail.

  When Kaitlyn and I saw it we run over and started to poke and squish it.

"Heh heh heh." Kaitlyn laughed while petting the soft fur. Mean while Bonnie just stood there blushing ans letting to two attractive girls play with his tail.

  "Eh hehm. Hello Lassys Im Foxy." I looked up from playing with Bonnie's tail to see a pirate.

"Hello" I respond.

"Kaitlyn look you guys look so alike."  She's wearing a tight red skirt with a patch on the leg with an off the shoulder long sleeve shirt tucked in and a tight black leather vest. Her long ginger hair down. She also still had on the fox ears and tail from earlier. He had on a red pair of pants with a blank patch tucked into black lea th her boots, and was wearing a white tunic. Also to add to the piratey effect he had a hook hand and an eye patch. He had shaggy red hair and gold eyes, and had a fox tail and ears.

"Okay If you say that (y/n) who wore it better?" Kaitlyn asked striking a confident pose.

"I have to say Foxy. Although yours shows off your curves -at that I saw Foxy check you out- you aren't wearing shoes. Also you aren't a real fox."

Kaitlyn dropped her confident pose and went to sit in the EMO CORNER.

"Kaitlyn get out of the EMO CORNER it's not like you read Crona's poem!"

“Okay I guess your right." and with that she crawled out of the EMO CORNER on her hands and knees. And since she was facing away from the group. I noticed Foxy checking her out again ~mental face palm~.

“So what should we do now?" Goldie asked.

“ Ooooo I have an idea!" And with that Kaitlyn speed crawled out of the room. Leaving me with the people who could possibly murder me.

  I look up to see Goldie wink at me and I blush. I hear loud clicking coming towards the room, then Kaitlyn busts into the small room now wearing shoes.'Ah. That must of been her heels.'

   Looking up I see she has a giant fish in hand.

"Where did you get that?
Actually I don't want to know." Bonnie says eyeing the fish.

"We're gonna play a get to know you game!"

#AN#
So comment if you got that Soul Eater reference. p.s. I think Foxy needs to keep it in his pants.