The Ship

//Sorry for not updating for a while//

*Kaitlyn POV*

  "FOXY WHERE THE FUCK DID THE SWORD COM FROM?!" I yelled very disappointed in him.

"I got it from me pirate ship!" He said merrily. (Y/N) face palmed.

"Do you even have a real pirate ship?" (y/n) asked.

"Um...well.. you see...." Foxy then ran down the hall away from us.

"FOXY GET YOUR FLUFFY ASS BACK HERE!!!" I yelled chasing him down the hall.

*Your POV*

'Why am I friends with that girl.' I thought face palming. Bonnie walked in.

"Why is Kaitlyn chasing Foxy? And who's the dead chic?" He asked.

"Foxy won't tell Kaitlyn if he has a real pirate ship or not. And the dead girl is-"

"Sup Im Karis!" She said licking Bonnie's cheek and running out.

"What the fuck? Wasn't she just headless? How does that even work?" He said wiping the spit off his face.

"Bruh. I got one word for you : HOMESTUCK." I then walked down the hall to see Kaitlyn in pirate cove with Foxy.

"So does he have a real ship?" I asked her while walking in.

"He won't tell me." She said while crossing her arms and pouting in the EMO CORNER.

"I don't have a real ship." he said going to his own EMO CORNER.

"God damn emos." I said."Come on Kaitlyn. Have a fun Idea....."

// Fyi I have nothing against emos. I have emo friends. and by my schools standards I'm one too.//