A New Act

Kaitlyn and I then followed him to an area of the party room that was under construction. 'how did I not notice this.' I thought looking at the giant mess.

"This is the new area we are working on!" he said lifting the tarp. Under the tarp was a nice sized room. It had a big black stage and grey walls. It had to spot lights one glowed lime green the other electric blue.

"Cool. So what kind of animatronics are gonna be in here?" Kaitlyn asked.

"It's hard to explain. Let me show you." he said giving the two of you a creepy smirk.

He led me and Kaitlyn to an employee's only room. Inside of the room had extra parts of Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy. But it also had two new robots in it that looked more human than the others. (Had curvyer more feminine bodies.)

The first one was a light blue dog. It had ears like a shepard's and a big fluffy tail. It had (f/c) eyes and was wearing a leather jacket unzipped and grey booty jean shorts.

The other one was a light grey cat with emerald eyes. It had a long grey tail that fades into black at the tip. It was wearing royal blue booty jean shorts and a tight black V-neck with four cuts on each side of the shirt.

"These are cool. But look so different from the others." I finally said to our boss."That's because we're trying to appeal to older crowds." he said.

"So what are they gonna do?" Kaitlyn asked.

"They are gonna play covers of current rock music."

"So emo music?" I asked him. "Yup."

"Cool! That's what I listen to!" Kaitlyn said.

"So when are they gonna start preforming ?" I asked the boss noticing him walk to the door of the room.

"Soon." he said locking the door and turning to us.

"I just feel that these two are lacking something that the others have." he said turning to me.

"And that is?" I question him.

"Spirit." he said with a smirk. He then pit his hands around my neck and started squeezing.

*Kaitlyn POV*

'Oh God WHAT DO I DO. HE'S GONNA KILL US BOTH!' But before I could do anything (Y/n) was dead and being stuffed into the dog suit.

I tryed to run to the door forgetting it was locked. "Damnit!" I yelled pounding at the door. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back, to him. I felt hands on my throat. I was gasping for breath. Then all I saw was black