Another Brawl

Shravan Malhotra was going through a case file when Ramnath came inside his cabin and told him to meet a retired lawyer whom Ramnath met few months ago and his words left a huge influence on Ramnath so he wanted shravan to meet him today.

Maybe he can change the way his son contemplate these days.He gave him the address and went away to attend his meeting. Why does papa think there is something wrong with the way i ruminate? I just serve people what they deserve.

So in his lunch break Shravan googled the address and went in his car to meet him. When he reached the place he parked his car outside the main gate and saw kids playing cricket there. He gave them an irritated look even from his car while they were not even looking at him.

Then he saw a girl playing with them. She was batting with her back facing his car. Cant she go along with her own age people? I dont know what is wrong with everyone these days? And dad thinks i m mad.

As he was pondering on his thoughts a ball came hitting his car and breaking the head light. His grip on the steering wheel tightened. He came out to see who did that, taking his black round googles off  he gave the kids a piercing stare making them ran away within a minute. Just one 6-7 year old kid and that girl were still standing there. The kid was looking at him from head to toe with widen eyes.

Shravan folded his hands to his chest and was waiting for the girl to turn and the girl was turning slowly to him.She took a look at him and closed her eyes with a NOT AGAIN look. Seeing her made his blood boil. No! Not again!

"Have you signed a contract to hit my car until it got trashed" he asked staring at her while his nose flare in anger.

"No!Not yet. Do you want me to?" She asked the question. Just look at the audacity, she is not even sorry! Thats one of the reason i hate women. Being audacious even when they did the mistake.

She laughed looking at his angry face and said "look i m sorry. But i really dont know why its always you?" As his peircing gaze was not leaving her she continued " okay i m sorry and i will pay the money. How...

Before she can say further he stopped her showing his hand "Dont you dare say that. I dont need your damn money keep it to yourself you need it more."

She rolled her eyes at his comment. What else she can expect from this arrogant but still asked again cz she was at mistake and was genuinely sorry " so what else can i do for you?"

"Nothing. You can do nothing for me." He stated and was about to turn but stopped and looked at her

"Actually yes you can do one thing. Just stay the hell away from me and my car"

Just then she heard her phone ringing, taking it out of the pocket she swiped right and she went inside leaving the kid and shravan alone not before giving him the last look.

Shravan looked at the kid still looking at him with widen eyes

"What?" He asked irritated

"How much bournvita did you had when you were a kid?"

Shravan shook his head  "a whole pack just in a day"

And the kid pondered for a minute and then noded his head believing him cz he was way too tall to argue on that.

"Do Raghuvir Tiwari stay here?" He asked looking at the house

"Dont you have manners?" The kid said but the glare he got made him gulp but still he went ahead

" My didi told me its bad manners to say our elders name. Call him dadaji and yes this is his house"

Both of them were walking inside the house.