Coherence

Suman blinked her eyes rapidly to adjust the light. Her eyes went to the window where the light was coming from. Then her eyes went to the wall clock and her eyes widened

Its 9 o'clock!! How can i sleep so much? I have to be at pct before10! Shit i am definitely going to be late.

Thinking about pct and then about why her alarm did  not ring, she tried to get up in a hurry but was pushed back by the hand on her stomach.

Her eyes turned to him who was now visible to her and that to too close in her vicinity. Their eyes met and everything what happened last night came flashing in her mind, it was like a bucket of cold water poured on her, her expressions switched from confusion to accusatiom in a fraction of a seconds.

When she tried to push his hand away his hold on her tighten and he pulled her toward him. Both laying side ways facing each other. His right hand went to her cheek when a tear escaped from her eye.

Wiping away the tear he pulled her face as his hand went back holding her neck. Her breath hitched as this was the first time they were so close to each her. Her eyes automatically got close when his nose touched hers.

"Sumo please listen to me this one time" his lips were touching her skin when he was talking making her heart skip a beat. She wanted to say no but the closeness was not helping her. This was the  first time she was so close to him maybe thats why her body was feeling a tingling sensation, she hadn't felt before.

"Sumo i am sorry yesterday she was about to slip and i was just holding her so that she won't fall. There is nothing betweem me and her"

He moved a little away to see her face. Opening her eyes she looked at him " you know why because i

Knock! knock!

"Forget about it just look at me" he said to her, who was looking at the closed door now. Getting her attention again he started

"I have nothing to do with her believe me i lov

Loud knocks!

"Dammit! What is wrong with them?" He groaned in irritation

"Suummaannnn" they heard vandy

"Suman come out please i need your help" she shouted from outside crying

Suman hurriedly get up from bed and opened the door

"Come with me please" vandy hold her hand amd they disappeared from there making shravan irritated and he threw a pillow at the door before burying his face in her pillow sniffing it.

He opened his eyes and saw the time  10:20

Shit! I slept again.

Again huh? As if you have slept at night.

His minded reminded him. Getting up and ready, he went downstairs straight to the kitchen.

"Vandy bhabhi where is suman?" He asked finding only vandy in kitchen

"Oh she left for pct. She was already late still she helped me in making this gravy." Shravan noded his head

"Shravan its not even an hour and you are missing her? Aww so cute!" Vandy grinned looking at him

"No i just want to talk to her" his lips went upward

"Then call her na simple!" Vandy smiled

You are right bhabhi. I think i should say i love you on call because otherwise something or someone will interrupt for sure.