Morning Dream

Shravan's eyes went around he was jogging then, one look at the sky and he can feel the light hovering over as the sun just rised few minutes ago.

But where the hell am i going??

He was not even done contemplating his thoughts when his feet came to a hault on their own in front of a bunglow.

He knew whom it belongs to. Yes it was hers! The one who perhaps not even think of him as her friend now , still he cant let her go, not from his sake at least.

He touched the iron gate pushing one he took steady steps looking around while he can hear the voice of the old moving iron. Its not like he was here for the first time.

His lips moved a little upward remembering his formost day here.

Sumo wanted to celebrate as shravan got 90% and sumo got 85% during preboards in 10th standard. She was so ecstatic and happy, how can he say no to that beautiful smile asking him to tag along home with her

"Shravan can you be more slow than this?" Sumo asked him turning back hands on her hips

"Sumo i think i should go home" nervous shravan said pressing the eyeglasses to adjust the frame. The way he was behaving she knew he is nervous but she does not know the reason.

She took long steps toward him holding his hand with hers she dragged him to the closed door.

Pressing the bell she gave him a bright smile which he tried to reciprocate but failed.

Shravan heard the door unlocking and he saw her father who was gaving her a genuine smile but it stopped as soon as his eyes locked with his. Shravan was the first who saw a change in his facial expression looking at their entwined hands and he gulped.

Neeraj Mehta raised his brow when he saw shravan moving his hand out of her hold and took a sigh when done.

"Papa you know what i got 85% in preboards" suman chirped and went in his embrace

"Thats like my princess" neeraj hugged her back with a smile

"Did i hear 85% ?" Came a voice behind her father

"Yess mumma" she laughed and went crushing her in a tight hug

"I am so happy for you my baby. I know you will do your best in boards" priya kissed her head

Shravan was standing there with a smile lingering on his lips looking at their bond he even forgot he was nervous a minute ago.

"Shravan why are you standing there? come inside." Priya said as soon as her eyes fell on him

"Hello aunty hello uncle" he said moving inside

"Mumma you know shravan got 90%" suman said enthusiasticaly

"Ohh thats great" neeraj said giving him a pat on his back making him stumble a bit

"On that note even you deserve a hug. Come" priya said to shravan making him smile

He went and hugged her. He knew his priya aunty liked no no loved him since suman and shravan were best friends but he was nervous about neeraj because when ever he saw them together shravan always feel him giving a dont-mess-with-my-daughter look. But right then he saw a genuine smile on his face looking at them.

"I was just making lunch and now you will not go anywhere before having lunch okay." priya ordered coming out of hug.

"But aunty papa did not know about me coming here. He must be waiting for me" shravan said pressing his glasses