Bonus Chapter-1

Shravan yaar this car ditched me again.
From- Suman
5:15pm

Where are you?😂
From-Shravan
5:20pm

Its not funny okay😩I am going to take metro from malviaya nagar metro station.

Wait for me i am coming.

You dont have to. I will manage.

Wait for me sumo. Will be there in 15 minutes.

Shaking her head, she waited for him at the metro station. True to his words, as always, he was there in 15 minutes.

"Your knight in shinning armour is here Princess!" He said and grinned as soon as she locked the door sitting in.

"Where is knight?" She asked dramatically looking around in the car

"Here your handsome husband." he straighten his collars

"Oh hahahaha" she laughed "the knight who was running behind a cat last night and can't even catch her, for ruining his stuff?"

"Listen to me when i say that cat hates me. That was the third time she ruined my slippers. She literally hates me. I am just happy pushkar does just pet sitting sometimes and till now he did not whine about getting a pet."

"That's because you never pat her when she comes to you instead you throw daggers at her. Even animals know who love them and who doesn't and i would love to get a pet one day." She said excitedly

Shravan rolled his eyes "You know sumo i don't hate cats. But she behaves weirdly."

"I know shravan cats are moody and i do know she scratched you last night." She looked at his hand in concern at those scratches on his hand as his shirt sleeves are folded.

"Ahh don't worry about them. I have another wild cat who gave me more marks, these are nothing" he winked and then went back looking ahead at road while driving

He chuckled when he got a whack on his left arm as he knew it would definitely come.

"What a boring birthday i am having yaar" she sighed

"I told you to be with me today but you only wanted to go to pct" he said shaking his head at her

"You knew it was an important meeting." She whispered closing her eyes and resting her head on seat.

Shravan smiled as he found her sleeping and he concentrated on driving.

"Ahh i slept again" suman opened her eyes when she felt her moving.  She again closed her eyes snaking her arm around his neck and placing her head on his chest to hear his heart beats as he was taking her inside the house in his arms.

"Because i will be there always to pick you up" he smiled and steped up on the stairs. He dramatically acted as if he was dropping her on ground and laughed when she yelled and acted like strangling his throat with both her hands.

The Shravan Malhotra who didn't even smile without any reason is laughing hard these days and thats only because of his sumo and that's not a secret any more because everyone knows it now. He can't be more happy than he already is according to him.