Room Belongs To Me

Suman was done arranging her clothes in the wadrobe and was taking a look at his room.

She crossed her hands thinking and shook her head. His room totally reflects him. No colour just classy!  And who likes a yellow colour car? Yikessss! I understand the car craze but YELLOW COLOUR? 

"I think i need to add more colours to the room" she smiled with a toothy smile that always comes to her face when she is upto something

And her day went just like that, making the room a little like hers.

Now satisfied at the way the room was looking,  she went downstairs to help in dinner making.

As she was going downstairs she saw all the men coming from office.

She smiled when she saw him coming in while talking with pushkar. Khadoos! Dont know when will i see a smile on his face?

Lalaji was waiting for ramnath in the living room and as always vandy went to take her husband's bag and kamini went to take pushkar's bag. Its like a ritual in their house which everyone follows. It was started by Nirmala and then followed by kamini.

Shravan saw her coming toward him and his hand on his laptop bag tightened. Its okay shravan its just a bag it wont make any difference. Dont make a fuss of it if she asks just give it to her.

He was just thinking to gave her the bag when she walked past him, curiously he turned and saw her taking his father's bag who gave a genuine smile to her in return. And she walk past him again without even acknowledging his presence.

He went to his room to relax as he knows she was not there. But as he opened the door knob his mouth went in O shape and he was just standing their with a shocked face. What happened to my room? This Girl!!!

There were blue ane purple feathers hanging just above the bed and the bed his covered with a pisthachio green colour bedsheet leaving the white one having colourful cushions.

His book shelf have more books. He went ahead and saw the covers. Romance? I dont know why this genre is so overratted. Why is it that every girl loves it? Girls and their likings!

He went ahead and looked at his room in horror but this was not it as he moved more inside he saw colourful bottles hanging just at the entrance of the area of closet.

"What the fuck?"  He closed his eyes to calm himself down but just then saw the wall

The wall adjacent to bed had his big picture which is absent from there now instead had two big frames one is of her and other is his and the best part is the frame is of heart shaped. Now who needs romance in frames also?  He closed his eyes again and took a deep breath.

Just then suman entered with a tray having a glass of water for him.Shravan opened his eyes and saw her offering him water.She forwarded the glass which in the next second crashed on the floor by him leaving her a bit shocked.

"You did this right?" He asked grittening and taking steps toward her while she was moving backward.

"Who told you to do that?"

"Did i tell you to do that?" he was moving toward her

"I want my room just the way it was."

"Remove this crap right now"

Suman was taking her steps back but stopped when her legs touched the bed and he was standing just in front of her. What is his problem?He cant intimidate me like that.