He Is Seeking Apology

Shravan was looking at the main gate where he can see his father pacing around in the lawn and he knows his dad that much what all that pacing means.

This means he is not in a good mood and i m in trouble right now!

What you pulled hours before what do you think he will welcome you with a hug Malhotra?

Somebody save me please!!!

Turning off the engine he came out ever so slowly taking all the time that he can.

Ramnath stopped when he saw shravan going toward the main door without looking at him.

"How is the mood of birthday boy right now?" Ramnath said moving toward him while shravan was glued to his track

"Dear Sir can i have a word with you if you are free? Oh i m sorry, i should have taken an appointment first. Isn't it?"

"Papa i

"DONT YOU DARE. Dont you dare call me papa with that filthy mouth of yours. What have you become shravan? I did not raise you like that? What was her mistake? Tell me??? Now what cat got your tongue? Okay Let me tell you now,her mistake was that she took this name sake relationship seriously. She tried to make you get over from your past because she wanted you to be happy. This was her biggest mistake. The cake you had thrown mercilessly she made it herself. Stupid girl was working since morning to make it special but you know what you made it hell special for her."

"Noo dont say a word" ramanth signalled his hand to stop

"You like too much making judgements and decisions right but let me tell you she wont go from here because this is my house and i wont let that happen and what you said to her yeah stop poking nose in your business. So Mr. Shravan Malhotra from now on not only my daughter but even i wont come near you forget about talking but if i got to know she is having a slightlest problem just because of you then i wont take a second to throw you out from here and this is a father's promise to his daughter." Throwing a last glance at shravan, ramnath went inside flaring.

Shravan just sighed looking at his father's retrieving figure. He surely know what he did was not right. But hearing his father out, he got to know how much he hurted him and especially her.

Taking small steps unlike every other day, he was standing at his room's door. Touching the knob he opened it to met with silence.

She was not there, actually all the things done by her were not there.

He stepped inside more and took a look around. White bed sheet, no more romance books were present in his thriller ones, heart shape frames were not there, everything was gone.

His room was just like before black and white no more colour was there.

Or maybe its just reflecting my life

He moved toward the walk in closet and saw there was nothing her's in the dressing table.

Frowning he moved toward the closet and opened to find just his clothes hanging there.

Shittttt!!!

But papa said she is here only then

Runing out of his room he saw downstairs in living room but she was not there.

May be she is on terrace.

He went upstairs but found nothing.

Then coming down he went to pushkar's room but no one was there.