Horn-mad

She was adhered to her spot and her blurred eyes were not leaving the papers, she blinked continuously, getting on her knees, she took them in her hand feebly.

H..he. wan.. want divorce.

Chills went down her spine and her body went cold just with a mere thought of him leaving her. She closed her eyes to bear the pain, which was breaking her every second and she could not stop the tears from falling on the paper.

Those were not just random sheets, her happiness will be decided by them,  her entity will be decided by them, her survival will be decided by them, her existence will be decided by them and most importantly her life, being with her chashmish will be decided by them.

But what if i dont let them decide my future?

Opening her eyes, she shook her head with a newfangled determination, she patted the tears away from her face.

"I won't let you do this shravan. Never! You can't take this decision alone."

Getting up, she took the papers and car keys and went toward her car. The car ride was not usual one becasue the agony was breaking her from inside but within seconds the agony turned into rage and what she wanted to do right then was slap him right across his face.

Urvashi was felling relentless and was looking at her phone every passing second, sitting in her room.

Not able to control herself, she grabbed her phone and dialed his number and as soon as heard the voice she bombarded her questions.

"I dont think what we did was right!"

"Relax urvashi stop freaking out."

"She must have read them by now pushkar."

"Yeah and the sumo i know will be here in front of his cabin in few minutes" pushkar chuckled

"Stop laughing! What if it did not work out or this back fired? Pushkar divorce is not a small thing."

"I know its not a small thing but these two dumbheads needed a powerful thrust and at that time just that popped up in my mind so i did what i think was right then."

"I just hope they handle the situation sensibly. Poor shravan he does not know anything." She sighed

"I have seen her crying in the kitchen when she is alone and i have seen him sneaking in guest room at night. I cant take this with the people i admires the most.Both know that they love each other still being stupid"pushkar shook his head at the dumbness of his cousion and friend.

"They are just perfect for each other."

"Yeah thats true." She can feel he was smiling again.

"But i am still scared pushkar. What if it did not go as we think it should be. I wont be able to forgive myself."

"What you are saying is right but let me tell you i know these two from so long and i know how will they react to it. I am damn sure she will be here in few minutes and then his cabin will turn into a battlefield. But you know i just regret one thing."

"And whats that?"

"Bhaiya's cabin did not have a CCTV camera inside. I should have fitted one so that i can see the visuals from my own eyes."

"I hope it truns out as you think." Urvashi smiled

"It will for sure." a grinning pushkar was looking at the main door.

Suman took furious steps pushing the gaint glass door and entered inside the firm. Her eyes were just on his cabin and she did not even look around the others who were greeting her.