Epilogue

Suman squrimed in sleep when her alarm went off. Reaching up to the table she stopped it and turned around to look at the other side of bed which is her daily routine of sorts. But today her eyes met with the white sheets not him and instead  of him there was a box rapped with a yellow sparkling paper with a white note adhered on it.

Hey beautiful!

I know you are definitely thinking where the hell i am and why even i am writing this when i can say it face to  face? Well just think, your chashmish is trying to be a little romantic.

This made her chuckle and she blinked to read further from those sleepy eyes.

If you are done laughing then lemme tell you what is in the box for you.

Her eyes went to the box, she picked it up and opened it to see a school dress, being confused she again looked at the paper

Who told you to look at the box before completely reading this, you impatient girl! I really love this confused face of yours.

She looked around if he was there, not finding him in the room, she grabed her phone and look at her face he was talking about. Pouting she placed her phone back and reached for the letter again.

Stop searching for me sumo. I am not there but i know how you react. So that box has a school dress. Look carefully this belongs to our old school. Wear it as quickly as you can and come to see your chashmish where you had left him. He is waiting for you there just like the old times. Lets start from where we stopped.

Please don't make me wait much this time!

Yours
Chashmish

Suman's lips curved up reading it. He is trying to change so much for her these days.

I won't make you wait for me chashmish. Not this time!

She mumbled and ran toward the bathroom. This is the first time in her life she showered and was ready to leave within 15 minutes. She broke her own record!

She opened the knob and was about to step out but stopped and closed the door suddenly.

How can she go downstairs wearing her school dress? Won't they laugh? Ofcourse they will and especially that pushkar. She peeked opening the door a little and closed it seeing pushkar in the living room. Shit!

Think of the devil and he is here! And i am sure this devil wont leave me ever.

She waited for a couple of minutes and again peeked out. The coast is clear! Pheww!!

Taking hurried steps, she ran out of the porch and sighed as she opened her car door.

"Back to school huh!" Suman cursed under her breath when she heard him.

Why god? Why?

"Where are you going by the way? Don't tell me you enrolled again in school?" Pushkar asked, pressing his lips together not to laugh.

"I told you then so many times not to miss Mrs. Mathews class. Look now you have to attend them again. But wait Mrs.Mathews is still there?" He asked standing in front of her blocking her to reach the car door.

She placed her hands on her waist and gave him a Get-the-hell-out-of-here look

"Pushkar i need to go, get away, chashmish is waiting for me. Its really important." she pushed him and opened the door

"I know what is important for you two love birds these days. Atleast spare the school students from your lovey dovey."

"Buzz off" she sat inside and was about to start when he came running to the other side and sat beside her in the passenger's seat.