Misery

The watch man was going back to the bunglow when a car stopped next to him with a screeching hault.

He came out of the car and was looking around for the girl.

"Where is she?" Shravan asked eagerly

"Sii.. siirrr sh.. she ran away" watch man said shuddering

"Ran away?" She screamed

"Yess sir" he said looking down

" I told you to make her stay till i come cant you do even that??" He said holding his collar

"Sir i asked her but she was not listening to me" he said. Shravan can see sweat buds on his face. He left his collar moving his hand in his hair he took a deep breath.

"Okay can you tell me how does she look?" Shravan asked with his eyes anticipating.

"No sir she was hiding herslef with a dupatta. I was not able to see her."

"Off you go right now in front of my eyes!! USELESS!!!!!" shravan yelled at him.

He sat inside his car and hit the sterring wheel with his fist. She was here. My sumo was here and i was not able to see her. Where are you sumo tell me for god dammit! Just let me got you for once i wont let you go ever i promise. WHERE ARE YOU SUMO???

♡♡♡ FEW MINUTES AGO♡♡♡

Suman was just looking at him standing there.She blinked her eyes and took a deep breath then heard the watchman again asking her to stop. Go away loose pants. If i was not on a run you wont be breathing till now.

She went to the passenger side and sat inside.

"Lets go" she said

"What the hell is going on here?"

"No not now PUSHKAR PLEASE! First lets go from here." She said panting while talking

"Who is that fatty?" He asked looking at a huffing watch man trying to reach them

"DRIVEEE" She yelled closing her eyes and heaved

Pushkar was driving and stealing glances of her while suman was trying to get back her breathing normal. He was using his lawyer mind to get the answers and suman can see that looking at his face.

"I think i know that person. I have seen that fatty somewhere."  Pushkar said breaking the silence.

Before suman can decide if it is okay to tell him or not. The car came to a hault making her head hit on the dashboard.

"Oouuhh Idiot!!Dont you know how to drive?" Suman was yelling at him while rubbing her forhead.

"SUMO?" Pushkar gasped

Suman's moment stopped and she looked at him.

"You are our sumo?" Pushkar asked with his glistening eyes

"You are bhaiya's sumo?" Pushkar anticipation knew no bounds.

"So you got the brain Mr.lawyer, i thought you got this degree with donation but you proved me wrong huhh!" And next second she was pulled in a hug. Suman gluped the tears that were about to come and hugged him back with a smile.

Coming out of hug he hold her face in his hands "Look at you now my lunch partner. I cant believe you were with me this whole time and my stupid ass was not able to see it"

"Language pushkie pie! but you are still the same." She said smiling

"You know i even forgot i had a name like that. Its been 10 years sumo where were you?" He asked and she can see the longing of a friend in his eyes.