Escape

Shravan had a meeting at 10 and he was already late because he slept again after turning off the alarm. So he decided to skip breakfast and went straight to office.

In lunch time pushkar literally dragged him home as he got to know that his favourite bhabhi was making biryani in lunch and how can pushkar say no to biryani. No never! Not even in dreams

Shravan was reluctant to come inside untill the aroma hits his nostrils and his mind stopped working while his legs following the aroma taking him toward dinning table. She wants to make me fat thats why she makes all these amazing things. This i have to accept that she makes appetizing food but i would never say it on her face. She is already too self obsessed. Huh!

Just by looking at the container he can tell that it would be finger-licking and another look at the other members told him that they are as desperate as him to hog. Pushkar was a second away to jump on the table and lalaji was gulping again and again to stop saliva as his mouth-watered seeing biryani. Well BIRYANI just the name is enough!

And there was a satisfied grin plastered on each face present there when they were done with it, not leaving a rice grain in the container. Tomorrow i have to do more pushups and running.

"Kamini my med is about to finish you know right?" Ramnath asked

"Ji bhaisaab. I cant take risk for your health its on the way." To which she got a nod from ramnath Oh shit kamini you forgot to order again on time

"But papa i called them just an hour ago and they told me that this is the first order" suman looked at ramnath and then kamini

"Putter ji he must have forgot it. I ordered it 3 days ago." Kamini said a bit shuttering

"Chachi i asked him when the med will arrive because papa told me you must have ordered already then he said there was no order and i m the one making it"

"What do you want to say that i m lying, right?" Kamini said glaring at suman.

"No chachi. I

"Bhaisaab from now onwards suman will make sure when to order your medicines okay" kamini said to ramnath in a seroius tone

"Kamini thats not what she was trying to say!" Ramnath said

"I m very well aware what was she trying to say" saying that she went to her room but not before giving a deadly glare at suman.

Suman looked at ramnath who shook his head and gave her not-to-worry smile.

But there was another pair of eyes staring at her. NO not staring he was glaring at her.

She went to her room without looking at anyone.

Shravan came inside the bedroom just after her.

"What is your problem?" he asked folding his hands on his chest

She neither looked at him nor she replied, was just staring down sitted on the bed edge.

"I m asking you something? What the hell is your problem? M i not enough that you started creating disputes in my family?" He said in rage

What he got in reply made him think if he said something wrong. There was hurt reflecting in her eyes just for a second before she covered it up. For the very first time since they got married he saw hurt. She was always petulant in the fights with him never she showed him that she was feeble and he knew she is not.

She closed her eyes and then stand in front of him.

"Listen if being a lawyer you can not see that she was lying then you dont deserve to be."