Ex-girlfriend

Pushing the car door with a thud, she took a deep breath looking at the mansion and it takes her back to the day before yesterday when she said those words to him and then disappeared.

She was disappointed not with him but with herself, she should not have said that!

I got him after 10 years which feels like ages and then i had to mess all that up by saying those stupid words!

But what if he also loves you? Came a question from her heart which always gives her hopes.

Yeah thats why he did not come to me, leave coming he did not even call me for once. It has been freaking 46 hours!

Leave it sumo he doesn't feel the same now. You came here for papa right now so meet him and then go back to tiwari killa.

But it hurts!

Sighing she took her steps toward the main door and went inside. Her eyes automatically went to a little upward and she looked at the close door, their bedroom door.

Shooking her head she took steps to ramnath's room and entered with a knock.

"Oh you are here. I was waiting for you!" Ramnath said looking at her, closing the book he was reading.

"So you don't know about your med?" She asked folding her hands on her chest giving him i-know-it-all look.

"Yeah! It was you who gave it to me daily so i forgot it" he said looking at his book cover not meeting her eyes.

"Seriously papa?" She shook her head

"Ab if i asked you to come directly then you won't i know so why not this and look you are here." Ramnath smiled

He came toward her and hold her shoulder, leaving a sigh he asked" what happened that day?"

Suman looked down at the floor and whispered slowly "I confessed"

"And?" In reply she shook her head still looking down and ramnath embraced her who was about to cry.

"He said nothing papa! Not even a word" she sobbed

"Dimwit" ramnath whispered frustrated on his son's foolishness.

Consolling her he cracked lame jokes to make her laugh and at last he succeeded

Suman came out to living room with ramnath with a genuine smile on her face.

"Are suman how's tiwariji?" Lalaji asked

"A litlle better now lalaji. Okay papa i am leaving now. I will be back in few days."

"Why so early?" Ramnath raised his brow " where is your car suman?"

"Vo papa clutch was not working so" she stopped saying fidgeting with her hands.

"Driver will drop you don't worry!" ramnath said giving her no-further-discussion look

"I am here for that bade papa!" Pushkar came in living room giving her a side hug with his charming smile.

"Lets go we will eat our favourite kulfi" she noded her head gleefully

But both were adhered to their spot looking at the view. Shravan was coming inside from the main gate holding a girl in his arms.

Shravan was coming inside looking at the girl while the others were too shocked to say anything. He made her sit on the sofa and she yelped in pain. Then only suman looked at the girl, who had brown hair and fair complexion with sharp features. No doubt she was beautiful.