Bonus Chapter-3

Dedicated to - pretty2sunshine kshvim

■■■■

Suman smiled while throwing  petals at preekar as they are taking pheras. Its their wedding after 2 years of courtship. Suman was the only one who convinced Ramnath.

"You will ask papa because he is biased toward you." Shravan said sitting beside her as they were waiting for preekar to join them at a restaurant.

"Jealous much?" She chuckled and he rolled his eyes.

Suman eyed preeti as soon as she came in her view. This is the first time, they are meeting after she got to know about them.

Preeti gulped and sat opposite to her.

"Does anyone in the house know?" She asked with a straight face. Preeti noded her head negatively still looking down.

"Preeti i

"I know di i am sorry. I thought you will tell dadaji."

"Yes you should be, not for hiding it from me but for choosing this buffoon" suman hand gestured toward pushkar who is busy eating food plated in front of him.

"Seriously preeti you chose him?" She shook her head in disappointment.

"Please help us sumo. We know only you can!" Pushkar said looking at her

"Please sumo. Look i am your childhood friend and brother in law." He said again giving her all his attention this time.

"Okay lets settle this." She noded her head while thinking about something and both the brothers shared glances. Pushkar begged his brother with his pleading eyes but shravan shrugged and  concentrated on eating his food.

"I will get kulfi daily for one month?"

"Done! This was so easy bhaiya" pushkar smiled cheekily at his brother while shravan smirked knowing his wife that it just started.

"Not yet. Let me finish. Okay so next is, You will be with me when i will do shopping and carry my bags" pushkar sighed looking at her evil smile

"Okay. Done now?"

"Last last. You will not eat my share of food." She raised her brow at him and he pouted defeatedly and sighed

"I will try"

"What did you say?"

"Okay fine! I won't eat your share of food"

"Good boy now pass all that here" she pointed the plate in front of him. He sighed and gave her the food.

Suman smiled at him when he nudged her out of her thoughts standing beside her.

"They are looking so good together no?" She asked adoring the couple