CHAPTER ELEVEN

Emilia grumbled to herself walking in the dark heading to the animal clinic

Emilia grumbled to herself walking in the dark heading to the animal clinic. She realized taking up Stiles' offer a few months ago on learning how to drive was something she actually wished to had gratefully taken.

Though at the time, she thought that learning would be useless since she always hitched a ride with Mason, but now that was not an option.

"I can just hear Stiles going 'I told you so'" She whispered to herself feeling the cold wind hitting her, making her hate that even if she shouldn't be as so affected by it, but the entire week had been a complete mess.

She felt a drop of water hit her cheek making her groan in frustration," Great!! Thank you, mother nature!" Instead of walking as she had wanted she found herself running in the rain, though she knew that doing that would only make her drenched even more.

Each step she took, had her really angry at the fact that the world was trying to make her the most miserable person in existence-though all she could do was let out a bitter laugh and think 'been there, done that'

Her whole world crashed the moment her eyes changed from golden to blue. To her, she knew the truth, behind her claws was not virtue, but her wolf thought otherwise as it now had imprinted the colour that claimed she took the life of innocent victims.

No-those people had given her no choice.

Emilia shook her head pushing away the memory, as the sight of the animal clinic came into view. Her throat hitched seeing a few familiar vehicles parked at the building. Stiles' jeep which was currently being used by Scott. Then there were a few others belonging to Lydia, Mason and Deaton.

She let out a breath knowing that it was only precautioning on Scott's side that he'd call the pack, but what had her nervous was that she had recognized Liam's scent that was slightly mixed with Hayden.

She held back a growl at the idea that the female was there but knew she had to hold back her anger since it would only make her an enemy of the pack.

She stopped at the entrance and there was stood Deaton who noticed her, and there she knew it was a test-instead of just walking in, she stayed outside the door looking down to the small amount of mountain ash.

His eyes followed her own, and he walked over and nodded his head," You noticed"

She would have laughed and joked, but instead just put on a small smile nodding her head," Learned from the first time I came here" She told him honestly

"She's telling the truth" Emilia's head snapped up and she let out a small sigh of relief at Brett, and next to him was Lori who looked at her for a moment and just like her brother-she remembered Emilia.

"Emmy" Lori smiled wanting to run into her arms but held back since they were currently separated by the mountain ash, though Deaton had removed at that moment allowing the two girls to be in each other's embrace.