CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"Are you sure Lori?" Emilia said out of breath as she ran through the woods

"I am, it's his blood-you know there is no way I can mistaken it," The younger female said firmly

"Okay, find Scott and let him know, I'll tell-

"Liam," Lori said suggestively making Emilia sigh," Not the time Lor"

"I know-just happy that it's not Theo" She added," I'll see you later"

"Stay safe Lori" Emilia finished before ending the call. But before she could put her phone away, her phone instantly started ringing-revealing to be Lydia.

And just like how she feared-the Strawberry blonde had confirmed Lori's discovery.

Brett was in trouble.

After a while, she had reached Liam's house-but instead of going to the front door, she had ended up jumping straight on the roof. She cursed to herself at the habit-but pushed the thought away knowing it was not the time.

She knocked on the open window making the two people in the room jump in fright-immediately recognizing the other person being Mason.

"E-Emilia?" Liam croaked seeing the said female poke her head through the window

"Sorry you two, but we have a problem," She told them," Brett's missing"

"What?" Liam stood up along with Mason

"Yeah, Lori found his Lacrosse stick covered in blood-she's going to Scott. Lydia is going to the school to try and do her-Banshee premonition-honestly whatever she calls it" Emilia scrunched her nose.

"I'll go to the school" Mason spoke up," Corey is there for a study group, we can meet up with her"

"Yeah, that'll be great-" Emilia bobbed her head she looked down at the message she just got from Lori," I'm going to meet up with Scott and Lori-

"I'll go with you" Liam cut her off making her turn to him

"All right, run wolf boy" She grinned jumping down as he gawked at her.

"Isn't she also a-" Mason lifted his hand but shook his head," Never mind-go wolf boy" He pat Liam's shoulder who shook his head

"Shut up," He said under his breath jumped out the window

"Right-yeah, I'll just take the normal way" Mason mumbled to himself letting out a chuckle.

Once Liam had jumped down his roof, Emilia was standing there with her hands placed on her hips," Do you think you'll be able to keep up?"

"Are you-" He sputtered slightly offended at her words," Of course I will"

She chuckled shaking her head," Let's see about that, Dunbar" before he could answer back, she had already run off leaving him to just stand there for a moment, but curse silently quickly running after her.

While he was running-another memory had flowed inside his head making him grin seeing her in sight. Once he was near her, he decided to speak up," We did this often" He revealed making her falter

"What?" She asked through her heavy breaths

"My memories are not all there, but I remember the time at the Lacrosse Field when you said 'Don't go easy on me, Dunbar' and just now when you said 'Let's see about that, Dunbar'

"So, you got the memories of the times I taunted you" She teased making him chuckle

"It'll be in a matter of time Emilia," He told her," That'll remember them all" She kept silent to his declaration and picked up her pace trying to hide her flustered state-though her own scent gave her attempt of hiding that emotion away making Liam smile.