CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Liam and Emilia felt like being pulled out of tough situations were starting to become an ongoing thing for them

Liam and Emilia felt like being pulled out of tough situations were starting to become an ongoing thing for them. After Nolan had shown them who their enemies were in the hospital, they stayed in the room, with the three patients that were apparently being drugged with wolfsbane-but it turned out to be just a trap.

They were bait, along with Corey and Mason as well.

The couple let out breaths at the elevator door that closed before them, making them look back to their saviours of nearly being shot by Gabe.

It was Juniper and Theo.

"What are you doing here?!" Liam shouted to Theo mainly and Emilia was hugging Juniper.

"I was just asking myself the same thing" Theo answered back running a hand through his hair. Emilia decided to ignore the males and averted her attention back to Juniper. She eyed the female that had been wearing the clothes she never thought she'd see again.

"I know" Juniper lifted her hands showing her body off," I thought the same thing as well, I hate these clothes as much as you do"

"I don't hate it-"

Juniper raised her eyebrow making Emilia roll her eyes," Okay-yeah I hate it"

"I like it" Theo commented making the girls and Liam hold back their groans

"No one asked you, Raeken" Juniper retorted adjusting the guns on her back and leg holster," Man, my parents are probably screaming at me in hell. Hunter fighting hunters? For shame" She sarcastically remarked

"I'm surprised you're here, usually you keep away from these things" She looked at Emilia and nodded her head," Agreed, I thought I retired, but this idiot right here, was acting like a baby and said if I didn't come-he wouldn't either"

"Wow, and here I thought he was actually becoming a decent person" Liam commented making Theo glare at him "I'm surprised that I haven't gotten word that you blew a casket and killed someone"

"Okay boys, keep it in your pants" Juniper clapped her hands

"Yeah, do we need to remind you both that there are people just outside the elevator?"

"Armed to the teeth," The girls said in sync making the boys step back and turn their attention back to the situation.

Liam tightened his jaw leaned closer to the door," Are they still out there?" he nodded to Theo's question

"Look, I'm not dying for you"

"I'm not dying for you either" Liam retorted back