CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

"It's just Nolan, and two other guys," Liam said grimly as Theo kneeled behind him, he then turned," It isn't gonna work"

"Where's the backup?" Theo questioned," Shouldn't there be like twenty of them?"

"I mean-" Liam let out a breath gesturing his hand," He only saw us, they're not going to believe Nolan"

"Okay" Theo mumbled looking down," Then they have to believe us"

Emilia walked outside to the males hearing Theo's words and let out a sigh," What the hell are you planning on doing, Theo?"

"Isn't that right?!!?" Theo suddenly shouted scaring Emilia out of her wits "Mother of-

"Why are you yelling?!" Liam turned back again facing Theo

"You got a problem?!" He shouted again. The couple shared looks confused at what he was going.

"Oh, that's right you always have a problem!!" Theo then gestured his hand to Liam, now taunting him," What the hell are you doing?"

"Shut up!" almost instantly Theo uppercut Liam in the jaw making Emilia wince.

"You see that Scott!! Little Beta can't even take a punch!"

He then turned to Emilia and smirked," What do you think Emilia? Your poor little boyfriend can't even handle it? How can you even put up with him?"

"Woah there Fido, do not get me involved-" Emilia waved her hands

"What? Are you scared of fighting me?! Aren't you a born werewolf? Where is this strength you take pride in?!" She knew he was doing this to make the hunters angry, but that didn't mean she couldn't be angered with his taunting-so just like he wanted, Emilia had let out a growl and ready to pick a fight

"Okay, I get it-" Liam spoke upholding his chin," But did you really have to punch me?!" Theo didn't answer him and instead went forward connecting his fist back to his face.

Now-it was what Theo wanted though-but he didn't mean to having to push Emilia to also joining in the fighting. While he had to balance the angry couple-he noticed how Emilia found amusement in the situation at each time he dodged her punches and claws.

After what felt like hours of fighting, Emilia jumped back wiping her cut lip that was healing, she heard one of the hunters let out a frustrated groan," We got to call for backup"

"I think they're sold," Theo said out of breath

Liam grunted and looked at his shirt," You ripped my t-shirt"

"Yeah? You broke my nose" Theo leaned his head back and then eyed Emilia who barely had her clothes ripped and the only visible injury he could see was her former busted lip and one single scratch along her arm.

"Twice" He averted back to Liam," It healed-you broke it again!"

"Two times!!" He shouted raising his fingers

Emilia stared at him for a moment and then her eyes trailed to Liam who gripped his fist and hit Theo on the nose again," Three times"

Once they knew the planned worked, Emilia lingered back to keep her eye on Nolan-who she personally thought was not someone who needed to be worried about. He was just not fit to be a hunter, and she could read it as bright as day.

He was not a fighter-Gabe on the other hand she knew was, and she just hoped that he wasn't going to be a problem not wanting to have to hurt her own classmates-who she actually got along with before the entire mess.

Emilia felt her body burn when she caught the scent of Gerard Argent. Her primal instincts called through her head-and her mind was lost to wanting to destroy the man who she knew as behind this all.

It was the Argents plan, as he grinned seeing her stand before him. All she could see was red-and she did not care if she was transformed and ready to kill him.

He was evil-and he was hunting those who have not hunted him.

"Emilia Crooke," Gerard said insanely calm-that it was borderline creepy. He lifted his hands some strange artefact was in his hand," Was it fun being forgotten? Because I honestly found it interesting to think that your family can be controlled and manipulated by something as simple as this"

She let out a breath at his words," What?"

He let out a laugh eyeing the object," Those blue eyes-" He then smirked," And your parents' death? Who would have thought it was so easy, to manipulate them for you to think they were the enemies all along?"

Her throat hitched with tears falling down her face as she felt her nails retract and her face goes back to normal.

"I guess you really are a monster after all" He finished as she lifted the artefact and she felt her body fall into unconsciousness and her mind was consumed by darkness.