DISCLAIMERS

Hey everyone, I don't know if I even really need to make this disclaimer, but I'm just gonna do it anyway so here we go:

First of all, I want to clarify that Nad is not an OC. I started writing this story before I knew that the music video MC was canonly named Strive, and since I've tied the name Nad into the story itself I don't want to change it (plus that would be sooo much work to edit)

Whoo, got that off my chest. Just a few other quick ones while I'm here lol:

- What happened in the music video has not happened in my universe, this is my own reimagining

- Sung is a human, Meouch is a lion (but not from Earth), Phobos is a hybrid of human and something unknown, and Havve is of course a robot.

- I'm really not up to date with all the fan stuff, such as the discord server (this doesn't really matter but my point is that whatever "server canons" or shit like that, I know nothing about so this whole story is completely my own imagination lol)

- Nad's gem is not an infinity stone, as much as there are accidental similarities.

Okay that last one was a bit of a joke lol. But yeah I just felt the need to make some of these disclaimers since some of this stuff was unclear, even though I've eluded at it all. Sorry if this is a bit random.

Ngl, I had a weird bout of anxiety about the fact you all might not have known this stuff, and thus here we are in a stupid unnecessary disclaimer.

Anyway that's it.