Don't Be Upsetti, Have Some Spaghetti

I awake to shouts and the smell of coffee. I stretch and get up, walking into the kitchen. I rub my eyes and look around. Every noise seems to pause as I'm noticed.

"Hisoka. Hand. Now," I yawn, my eyes closing as I do.

I walk over to where Hisoka is standing over Gerica, his hand on her ass, my eyes barely open.

I yank it off and pull Gerica into myself, tilting her face up slightly with my finger and planting a quick peck onto her lips. I feel her smile and a small smile graces my tired features.

"Do we have coffee?" I yawn out as I gently release her and stretch.

"Yes we do love," I move to go make some but before I can she speaks again, "I already made you some love."

I tiredly smile as she holds out my cup and I take it, placing another kiss onto her forehead in thanks.

I sit down in the living room and sip my coffee, still half asleep, pulling my knees up to my chest and resting my hands and mug on them

I feel a dip in the couch and an arm around my shoulder that pulls me into a body.

"Hisoka, what are you doing," I say, stifling a yawn but not fighting back.

"Hmmm, just saying good morning little bear~"

I just sip my coffee and I hear Gerica's gentle footsteps come into the living room. I lazily open my eyes and see her send a look at Hisoka before she sits down next to me and gently pulls me into her.

I sigh, a small smile placed onto my lips as I feel her familiar warmth. I once again close my eyes and continue to sip my coffee, enjoining the peaceful silence.

When I finish I open my eyes and stretch, placing a few kisses all over Gerica's face.

"Thank you for the coffee darling. And for the cuddles."

I gently get up out of her grasp and go to the kitchen. I quickly clean my cup and then head to the bedroom to grab my phone.

'Grandpa should be sending those pictures anytime today.'

I grab it and go join Gerica and the others, staying silent while they make small talk.

A small ding is heard and I open up the message from Zeno. With pictures of course.

"It's taken care of."

"Illumi, your client is dead, therefore you are not obligated to kill Gerica."

He nods and gets up, immediately heading towards the door.

I also get up, Gerica gets up with me and I face her.

"I believe it is time for me to head back to the arena then, darling, would you care to join me?"

"I would love to, do I need to pack anything?"

"Only what you think you'll need. I still have some of your stuff there. Also I would love to introduce you to the new baby."

She nods and walks to the bedroom, leaving me and Hisoka alone.

"I assume you're going to stick with us?"

"Mhm~"

"Lovely. I'm kicking you out of my floor though. I would like to have some alone time with my wife."

"Oh? But I want to watch whenever she teaches you these new tricks~"

"Hmmm, how about no. Not happening."

I walk into the bedroom, slipping into a comfortable outfit that I had left with Gerica awhile ago and grabbing my outfit from the day before. Gerica slips into a sun dress and I gently smile.