Cuddle Bugs And Saying Bye And Hello

I wake up to a ding from my elevator.

'What the? The maid shouldn't be here yet, it's only,' I pause and look at my clock, 'Oh, it's 3.'

I manage to pull myself from the bed, almost falling on the floor in the process, and walk into the living room, only wearing my regular oversized T-shirt.

I yawn and when I open my eyes I'm met face to face with a brightly colored magician.

"Are you fucking-"

"Not right now, but it seems you two were~" He interrupts.

A light blush coats my cheeks and I slam my hand over my face.

"Oh my gosh. It's too early for me to deal with you Hisoka. I'm going back to bed," I turn around when I feel strong arms wrap around my waist, holding me back.

"And what about me~"

"Ugh, you can join, just don't touch her and let us sleep."

He releases me and I walk back over to my bedroom door, opening it and letting Hisoka into the room.

His eyes curiously gaze over the room, surprisingly clean for what went on in it and I walk back over to the bed, gently climbing into it and wrapping my arms around the similarly clothed girl.

"Remember," I yawn and close my eyes, "Don't do anything."

I feel the bed dip and Hisoka climbs in, his arms wrapping around me.

I fall asleep, the gentle breathing of Gerica luring me deep into a peaceful rest.

I awake to Gerica nuzzling her head into my chest and Hisoka nuzzling his face into my back.

'My gosh, snuggle bugs,' I yawn and gently smile.

"Guys, let me up."

I hear a mumbled 'no' from in front and behind me and I giggle.

"Guys, let gooooo," I start to wiggle only for them to snuggle further into me and bring me closer to them.

"Oh my gosh. Y'all rude," I smile and settle down, deciding to let them have their way for now.

'Deja vu?'

I fall asleep and awake a few hours later.

"Okay," I yawn, "Let me out."

I feel both of them snuggle further into me and I sigh.

"Guys. Don't make me kick you out."

I feel Hisoka and Gerica loosen their holds and I gently climb out of the bed.

I yawn and walk into the kitchen, deciding some tea would help me wake up.

I start fixing it and look to the clock on the wall.

"8pm? Are you serious? We slept the whole day away!"

I sigh and once I finish making my tea I go and sit on the balcony that overlooks everything.

"Very nice."

I smile and sip my tea, enjoying the now setting sun and watching the colors light up the sky.

I finish my tea and gently, quietly, get out of the chair and wash my cup.

I finish that up and walk into the bedroom to see Hisoka and Gerica curled into each other.