Her Future

I pack up my bag as I feel the nen flow temporarily go into complete zetsu. Having no control over my nen was dangerous, and I hated having to use the pill since without nen I was not as strong as normal.

I exit the hotel just as my phone rings.

I look down at it and to my surprise it's Fei.

"Phinks and I are heading to the auction. We have a ticket for you. Hurry up."

And then the call disconnects.

"Just as rude as ever."

I head to a clothing shop and pick up a few pairs of black shorts and tank tops. Then I browse the dress section and pick up a nice mid thigh glittering spaghetti strap red dress. I also grab a pair of flats to go with the dress since my current boots didn't exactly fit.

Paying for the items, I return to my hotel and take a shower, changing into the dress and flats. I put on my thigh holster for my favorite knife and pick up my bag. I pack the extra tank and shorts into my bag along with my boots and head to the post office.

"Excuse me? Could I send this to Heavens Arena, floor 205?"

The post lady nods, packing the strange looking by dale that is my katana and I pay for the package and head to the auction house to meet up with Fei and Phinks.

I arrive at the entrance and look over the crowd to see Fei stand up and nod towards me, Phinks following suit.

We silently head into the actual auction room and I scoot in, setting next the Fei while Phinks sits in the isle seat. I set my bag down next to my feet and turn to the two men, my attitude sobering to anyone who looked at me.

"Fei. What is the plan."

He turns towards me, eying the neck line of of my dress before meeting my eyes.

"Steal game, go into game, from there we will figure it out."

I nod turning to the front, "Well I have," I check my phone, "5 more hours before the E pill wears off."

He turns towards me again, surprise gracing his features.

"You took the emergency pill?"

I nod, keeping my eyes towards the stage.

"It was the only way to save the city since my emotions these last few days have been very... delicate."

He nods and turns back to the front before hearing a grunt from Phinks.

I turn and see my two little brothers and in a second all three of us are chasing after them, one reason different than the other two. We catch up to them and I step behind them, blocking their exit from the two men in front.

The two men go on about how they're no longer there to kill the boys and I see them glance behind me, I smile, though it's more of a grimace.

Phinks shuts up and while he's walking past the boys, Gon speaks up.

"Hold on, hows miss Pakunoda."

I visibly flinch and Phinks steps beside me and puts a hand on my bare shoulder.

"She died actually."

With a solemn look Gon responds with a "Oh, I see."

Phinks stares at them and Gon questions what's wrong.

"Paku. Paku was very thankful to both of you."

He turns away and walks down the hall back to the auction room, Feitan trailing behind.

They pause as they wait for me to say good bye to the kids.

I nod towards them and crouch down to Gon and Killuas level.