Authors Note

Authors Cheesy Note:

Fricken heck! Omg okay so guys, here's my sob story of this fan fiction. Basically, I love writing, but I suck at it. I've tried writing fan fictions before for many different anime and interests of mine. However, I was never so in love with any of them that I could sit down more hundreds of hours and imagine a character in that world. The first time I've ever been able to do that was with this story. Now, I don't like some parts of this story, I feel like my writing could use tons of work. But it was my first attempt at fully doing a fan fiction. I did most of it in 2019, and gave up on ever finishing it. I rewrote it five times, never satisfied. While in quarantine I published it, hoping that seeing your comments and seeing people enjoying my writing would inspire me to finish it! And so I did! The ending is not the best, after all this was never intended to be a love story, just a story about a girl who meets these characters and how she falls in love with them and the emotions she goes through. I wanted to have fun and not force myself to write if I didn't enjoy it. I went through many writers blocks and wanted to give up so many times. But as someone who has been on wattpad for awhile, I always hated it when authors didn't finish their stories. I didn't blame them, I knew how hard it was to finish a project, but seeing a really talented writer not be able to go foreword with their ideas made me sad, I wanted to continue the journey with them.

The next chapter I will include my character sheet I used for her, to help all of y'all see how I kept track of her personality and everything. I will also include some doodles of the outfits she appeared in during the story.

I'd like to thank @Atnica for her help during my making of this story. She helped me so much by fangirling with me and also discussing how difficult Hisoka was to write. You all should check out her story if you haven't, it's amazing.

Speaking of how difficult Hisoka was to write, I changed a little bit of his personality, in this story he is still as perverted and sexual and everything, but at the end I made it so he cares about her, in his own clown way. I don't think he would actually act this way in canon, but that's the point of fanfiction, to interpret the world and make it your own.

Anyway, I love all of you all and I am so glad you stuck with me during this journey!

79,074 Words y'all.