[ S E V E N ]

N A T A S H A

"Why am I here again?" I asked as we made our way to the New York Sanctum.

"Because Steve was supposed to come with me, but since he's obviously not in good enough shape to go anywhere, you get the pleasure of spending some time with your favourite sister." Cam answers with an exaggerated grin.

I rolled my eyes, "It's not like I have much of a choice, I only have one sister."

"Right, so it was already decided for you, how convenient!" She exclaims theatrically.

"You know you're really full of shit sometimes, right Cam?" I tease.

She twists around to look at me just before the set of doors and playfully sticks her tongue out at me.

The door flies open before she even gets the chance to open it.

"What brings you here today, Ladies?" Doctor Strange stands before us.

"Doctor." Cam greets, "It seems we have a problem."

"Come in." Doctor Strange gestures for us to come in.

We step into the building and I'm immediately taken aback by the architecture of the place.

"Damn, this place is huge." I lean in to whisper to Cam.

Cam turns around, meaning to reply me. But for she could even get a word out, we find ourselves sitting down on a couple of red, vintage-looking armchairs.

"What in the world?" I mutter, looking over at Camille in confusion.

"Tea?" Strange offers as he sat across from us.

I furrow at the two cups of tea that had appeared in our hands in a blink of an eye.

"Thanks." Camille drawls, looking just as confused as I was.

"I'm sorry that Wong and I weren't able to make it for the gathering, but I heard it wasn't much of a hit this month." He says, "I assume that's why you're here."

"What gave it away?" I asked sarcastically with a chuckle.

Strange looks over at me with a completely straight face.

I cleared my throats, shifting uncomfortably in my seat, "Sorry."

"Some people of another Earth have invaded ours, Strange." Cam explains, "I want to know if there's any way of stopping more of them from entering our Earth."

"I'm aware of what has been happening." Strange replies, looking deep in thought, "They are a huge threat to our Earth, but I'm afraid there isn't anything we can do to stop them from coming here."

"Why not?" I questioned.

"What they have used to enter is beyond my magic." Strange answers.

Cam and I exchanged a glance in confusion, "What does that mean?" She asks.

"It means they've managed to blur the lines between science and magic to built a portal to our Earth." He shakes his head with a heavy sigh, "It's like nothing I've ever seen before."