TV evening

Votes and comments highly appreciated :)

"I'm home!" Namjoon called from the doorway as he kicked his beat up sneakers off, dropping his keys in the small bowl displayed on the wooden furniture that served as a shoe closet, shrugging his jacket off and hanging it on the coat hanger. He slipped on his koala slippers and padded his way to the kitchen from were he'd heard the distinctive voice of Jimin yelling: "Welcome back!"

He walked through the small haul, turning left and pushing the door open to reveal Jimin, heating up some leftovers whilst talking on the phone. The pink haired man turned around, smiling widely as he kept the phone pressed to his ear.

« Thanks Hobi-hyung! Yes I promise I'll be a little harder on the girls for this comeback. »

Namjoon got closer, snaking an arm around the younger's thin waist and bringing him closer into a chaste kiss, Jimin immediately jumping back into his conversation after their lips had met.

The white haired man shrugged, stealing a piece of meat from the pan, earning a small slap on the shoulder and walking with a small giggle. He walked out of the kitchen, going to the next door to his right and unbuttoning his large beige pants, exchanging them for some sweatpants but keeping his oversized white shirt on, walking back out of the bedroom and going to the living room, it's door opposite the kitchen's.

He dropped his tired body on the couch, laying sideways with his back against the armrest, turning their large tv on and zaping through the channels until the picture of a certain someone popped up.

"Bighit sensations Blue moon, girl group debuted early 2019, have revealed that their choreographer, contrary to popular belief is actually a man.

"Group leader Minty said he was one of the most talented people she had ever met, alongside being handsome and very kind. It is not a surprise that Park Jimin, dancing prodedgy and now choreographer for Blue Moon at bighit is one of the keys to Blue Moon's success, the group having broken many rookie records with their multiple wins at award shows and more.

"Having studied at the Seoul University Of the Arts and graduating top of his class, the dance prodigy never stops to impress the public, having his own youtube channel culminating over five million subscribers and being very active on social media, the young artist is here to stay. Blue moon known for their sexy and bold concepts match his slightly provocative choreos perfectly..."

Namjoon smirked, running a hand through his dry hair, eyes glued to the video of Jimin dancing in the dance studio of the company, rejoicing in the fact that that gorgeous piece of human millions of people drooled over was his.

"You're on tv again." He yelled from his seat, hearing a brief "I know." from the kitchen before Jimin came in to join him, handing him a bowl of steaming hot rice topped with some beef and kimchi.

"They've really been talking about you a lot on the kpop news channel." Namjoon mumbled as he took a bite of his food, Jimin plopping on the couch with him, his back against the other armrest and his feet going to Namjoon's stomach, having kicked off his cat slippers just next to Namjoon's koala ones.

"No, they were talking about Blue moon, I saw you flash on Tv because of them too." He smiled, running a hand through his pink hair and looking at the videos of the five member group Blue Moon, dancing to his choreos.

"They did mention how you had 2 million subscribers on your youtube channel." He teased, reminding Namjoon that he was still in the lead to their small contest of who had the most subscribers.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, food filling his mouth to the point his cheeks were bloated.

"That's because i don't flash abs every two seconds."

Jimin chuckled, eyes shifting from the tv to his boyfriend.

"Are you throwing a jelly fit?" he teased.

Namjoon rolled his eyes again.

"Over what? Your abs? Your popularity?"

Jimin laughed, throwing his back as a beautiful smile crafted on his soft features. His boyfriend chuckled as well, not being able to resist Jimin's contagious laughter. He placed his already empty bowl on the coffee table, settling back on the couch comfortably, regretting having eaten so fast now that his stomach was all full. His large bony hands encircled one of Jimin's feet, slowly pushing his thumbs into his sole.

"so how was work?" he asked, massaging Jimin's feet as they watched the article about Blue Moon and how popular they had gotten.

"Pretty good." Jimin smiled, continuing to eat his food as he enjoyed the feet massage he was receiving. "The girl's were as energetic as ever, they said they loved your songs."

Namjoon chucked.

"I like how they deliver them." he smiled. "Honestly i think bighit did a great job with Blue Moon. They're all so female inpowdered, young and full of energy, i like them."

"Yeah i agree. But anyway we were preparing for the comeback, i heard Taehyung and Seokjin discussing the styling, i think they're going to be even more badass than before. Don't forget we have a meeting with the whole crew tomorrow by the way."

Namjoon nodded, moving on to Jimin's other foot.

"Hoseok dropped by the dance practice so we were just all pumped up and we danced a lot." Jimin sighed, placing his now also empty bowl on the table.

"i can tell." Namjoon chuckled, making sure he really got to relax Jimin's feet, looking at him settling in the couch, closing his eyes in delight.

"I kinda missed you babe." Jimin sighed lowly, a small smile on his thick lips.

"Did you miss me or my foot massages?" Namjoon teased. It was true that he hadn't been home the previous nights, having spent them at his studio because of the deadlines of the new album coming up, hence why he hadn't been able to see Jimin (or massage his feet like it was usually done every night).

Jimin giggled slightly, his body shaking slightly, from his place on the couch, his arms crossed over his chest and his eyes still closed.

"Well now that you ask..."

They both laughed.

A/N:

hey everyone!

Thank you so much for reading I really hope you liked this very first chapter!

I kinda changed the plot of the story last minute, so hope it was the good decision.

Anyway hope everything is well for you and see you next Friday :)