sassy energy

« Why don't you stay for a minute and hang out.? » She suggested. « I know my studio isn't the most comfortable but at least it will get you out of yours for a moment. »

Yoongi opened his mouth, probably about to decline the offer when the woman insisted .

« You haven't stopped in the past three day, I think you need a break. » She smiled, droopy eyes looking at him kindly.

An awkward silence hung in the room as Yoongi hesitate, his dark eyes darting back to Seokjin again. The two never talked, mostly because Yoongi was always closed off in his studio and was a little shy at first.

Seokjin, feeling like he was somehow the reason for him to hesitate so much, swallowed his noodles and dropped his chopsticks into his box.

He held up a finger.

« What's this? » He asked with a serious face that made Adora smile in anticipation, looking back to Yoongi then darting his eyes to his finger -as if to indicate this was what his question was about..

« A finger? » The man asked tentatively, not really sure where the other was going with the information. He didn't know anything about him if it wasn't for the fact that he laughed obnoxiously loud and bickered with everyone.

« Another one of these. »Seokjin said as he held up another finger, a triumphant smile illuminating his features.

Adora snorted, though Yoongi only raised a questioning eyebrow.

Seokjin held the eye contact with the gray haired man, waiting for him to understand the joke and laugh out. But alas, Yoongi wasn't as easy to amuse as Jimin -who would crackle up an pretty much anything, which is why Seokjin loved his company- and continued to look back at Seokjin with a straight face.

« I'm sorry was that supposed to be funny? » Yoongi asked, sparing a glance to Adora who pressed into a straight line and raised her eyebrows, surprised at Yoongi suddenly being comfortable to become sassy, looking back to the older, who would definitely take offense to that.

Seokjin gasped dramatically, bringing a and to hide his open mouth.

« Are you should suggesting it was not? » He asked, as if to give Yoongi the chance to take back his words and apologies.

Yoongi looked to the side, wondering if it was that difficult to perceive sarcasm.

« Yes, that was the point. »

Adora chuckled, eating her noodles with a newfound appreciation for the show that was unfolding before her amused eyes. She'd never though she would be able to find a duo capable of emitting the same sassy energy she felt whilst watching rupaul's drag race, but Yoongi and Seokjin definitely belonged in her favourite bickering compilation now.

« Noona, I got the manager to m-«  the trio turned toward the door, where Namjoon now stood, looking around the room and finding his old friend and coworkers.

« Yoongi-hyung? » He said, clearly astonished to see him out of his studio. « I thought you'd died when I didn't find you in your studio. »

Yoongi snarled at him, flipping him off before turning back to Seokjin.

« I was handing Noona some files but then Seokjin attempted a joke. »

« Yah! » Seokjin yelled as he pointed his chopsticks at the younger accusingly. « I'm also older, call me hyung you disrespectful shit »

« And I'm disrespectful when you're the one cursing at me? » Yoongi laughed as he pointed at his own chest innocently .

Namjoon looked between the both of them with amused eyes, having not seen his friend be so energetic in years. It was as if life had decided to visit his otherwise dead body and dust a foreign youthful glow to his eyes.

He gave Adora a questioning gaze, motioning to them with his chin, but she only shrugged her shoulders, digging her chopsticks back into the takeout to get another mouthful.

A/N:
hope you liked this :)